Re: What's Wrong with the Word Faith Movement? (Part One)

  • james m clark jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      Shalom Joe,

      Nothing really, profane Christianity tends to have more technical problems in the U.S. such as the ALC and the Ted Turner 100 m. money changers buy out. The National Association of Evangelicals finally admited the WCG in 1997. Over a decade later they were for the first time noted in the 2010 Ency. Britannica by John Gordon Melton who more than likely received his bland information from offices in London... somewhat explained in an article at best in a "Citizen Journalism" type of way.

      Joe, Christian Research Journalism can be boring and they do need all the help they can get. I just wish they were more informal.

      be well,
      jmcjr