Human types here and on other planets

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
      Dear mortal sons of God in Jesus,

      Paul TGGeko, stated that he thought humans were only only planet earth, and life-forms on other planets would be so different to not be classified as humans. The following portion of the Fifth Epochal Revelation of Truth will clarify this. There is human unity from God that over-rides very great physical diversities of many mortal types out in the universes.

      [No copyright, freely share. My added comments in these brackets are included in the text below]

      PAPER 49  THE INHABITED WORLDS  [in part]

      ALL mortal-inhabited worlds are evolutionary in origin and nature. These spheres are the spawning ground, the evolutionary cradle, of the mortal races of time and space. Each unit of the ascendant life is a veritable training school for the stage of existence just ahead, and this is true of every stage of man's progressive [on over one billion ever higher Heavens] Paradise ascent; just as true of the initial mortal experience on an evolutionary planet as of the final universe headquarters school of the Melchizedeks, a school which is not attended by ascending mortals until just before their translation to the regime of the superuniverse and the attainment of first-stage spirit existence.

      All inhabited worlds are basically grouped for celestial administration into the local systems, and each of these local systems is limited to about one thousand evolutionary worlds. This limitation is by the decree of the Ancients of Days, [Three Ancients of Days, who are Stationary Sons of the Paradise Trinity, administer our superuniverse (#7) of Orvonton from its Uversa headquarters sphere] and it pertains to actual evolutionary planets whereon mortals of survival status are living. Neither worlds finally settled in light and life [a future higher spiritual destiny for our world] nor planets in the prehuman stage of life development are reckoned in this group.

      Your system is unfinished, containing only 619 inhabited worlds. Such planets are numbered serially in accordance with their registration as inhabited worlds, as worlds inhabited by will creatures. Thus was earth given the number 606, meaning the 606th world in this local system on which the long evolutionary life process culminated in the appearance of human beings. There are thirty-six uninhabited planets nearing the life-endowment stage, and several are now being made ready for the Life Carriers. There are nearly two hundred spheres which are evolving so as to be ready for life implantation within the next few million years.

      Not all planets are suited to harbor mortal life. Small ones having a high rate of axial revolution are wholly unsuited for life habitats. In several of the physical systems, the planets revolving around the central sun are too large for habitation, their great mass occasioning oppressive gravity. Many of these enormous spheres have satellites, sometimes a half dozen or more, and these moons are often in size very near that of earth, so that they are almost ideal for habitation. [thus, possible life on a moon of Jupiter or Saturn !]

      The oldest inhabited world of your system, world number one, is Anova, one of the forty-four satellites revolving around an enormous dark planet but exposed to the differential light of three neighboring suns. Anova is in an advanced stage of progressive civilization.

      1. THE PLANETARY LIFE

      The universes of time and space are gradual in development; the progression of life -- terrestrial or celestial -- is neither arbitrary nor magical. Cosmic evolution may not always be understandable (predictable), but it is strictly nonaccidental.

      The biologic unit of material life is the protoplasmic cell, the communal association of chemical, electrical, and other basic energies. The chemical formulas differ in each system, and the technique of living cell reproduction is slightly different in each local universe, but the Life Carriers are always the living catalyzers who initiate the primordial reactions of material life; they are the instigators of the energy circuits of living matter.

      All the worlds of a local system disclose unmistakable physical kinship; nevertheless, each planet has its own scale of life, no two worlds being exactly alike in plant and animal endowment. These planetary variations in the system life types result from the decisions of the Life Carriers. But these beings are neither capricious nor whimsical; the universes are conducted in accordance with law and order. The laws of Nebadon [our local universe, which will have ten million human inhabited planets when completed in this first age]  are the divine mandates of Salvington, [Jesus' universe headquarters] and the evolutionary order of life in your system is in consonance with the evolutionary pattern of Nebadon.

      Evolution is the rule of human development, but the process itself varies greatly on different worlds. Life is sometimes initiated in one center, sometimes in three, as it was on earth. [that was 550 million years ago when one cell marine life was implanted near three different warm shores of water] On the atmospheric worlds it usually has a marine origin, but not always; much depends on the physical status of a planet. The Life Carriers have great latitude in their function of life initiation. [some human life types are non-breathers, very different from our humans !]

      In the development of planetary life the vegetable form always precedes the animal and is quite fully developed before the animal patterns differentiate. All animal types are developed from the basic patterns of the preceding vegetable kingdom of living things; they are not separately organized.  [one cell in the watery muck --->vegetable --->animal --->soul --->Spirit --->Finality Destiny in Light and Life on Paradise and beyond. Simply, from "clod to God" ! and all in just about one trillion years in this supreme age !]

      The early stages of life evolution are not altogether in conformity with your present-day views. Mortal man is not an evolutionary accident. There is a precise system, a universal law, which determines the unfolding of the planetary life plan on the spheres of space. Time and the production of large numbers of a species are not the controlling influences. Mice reproduce much more rapidly than elephants, yet elephants evolve more rapidly than mice. [!]

      The process of planetary evolution is orderly and controlled. The development of higher organisms from lower groupings of life is not accidental. Sometimes evolutionary progress is temporarily delayed by the destruction of certain favorable lines of life plasm carried in a selected species. It often requires ages upon ages to recoup the damage occasioned by the loss of a single superior strain of human heredity. These selected and superior strains of living protoplasm should be jealously and intelligently guarded when once they make their appearance. And on most of the inhabited worlds these superior potentials of life are valued much more highly than on earth.

      2. PLANETARY PHYSICAL TYPES

      There is a standard and basic pattern of vegetable and animal life in each system. But the Life Carriers are oftentimes confronted with the necessity of modifying these basic patterns to conform to the varying physical conditions which confront them on numerous worlds of space. They foster a generalized system type of mortal creature, but there are seven distinct physical types as well as thousands upon thousands of minor variants of these seven outstanding differentiations:
      1. Atmospheric types.
      2. Elemental types.
      3. Gravity types.
      4. Temperature types.
      5. Electric types.
      6. Energizing types.
      7. Unnamed types.
      Your system contains all of these types and numerous intermediate groups, although some are very sparingly represented.

      1. The atmospheric types. The physical differences of the worlds of mortal habitation are chiefly determined by the nature of the atmosphere; other influences which contribute to the planetary differentiation of life are relatively minor.

      The present atmospheric status of earth is almost ideal for the support of the breathing type of man, but the human type can be so modified that it can live on both the superatmospheric and the subatmospheric planets. Such modifications also extend to the animal life, which differs greatly on the various inhabited spheres. There is a very great modification of animal orders on both the sub- and the superatmospheric worlds.

      Of the atmospheric types in your system, about two and one-half per cent are subbreathers, about five per cent superbreathers, and over ninety-one per cent are mid-breathers, altogether accounting for ninety-eight and one-half per cent of your system worlds.

      Beings such as the earth races are classified as mid-breathers; you represent the average or typical breathing order of mortal existence. If intelligent creatures should exist on a planet with an atmosphere similar to that of your near neighbor, Venus, they would belong to the superbreather group, while those inhabiting a planet with an atmosphere as thin as that of your outer neighbor, Mars, would be denominated subbreathers.

      If mortals should inhabit a planet devoid of air, like your moon, they would belong to the separate order of nonbreathers. This type represents a radical or extreme adjustment to the planetary environment and is separately considered. [later maybe, not in this selection that I present here] Nonbreathers account for the remaining one and one-half per cent of your system worlds.

      2. The elemental types. These differentiations have to do with the relation of mortals to water, air, and land, and there are four distinct species of intelligent life as they are related to these habitats. The earth races are of the land order.

      It is quite impossible for you to envisage the environment which prevails during the early ages of some worlds. These unusual conditions make it necessary for the evolving animal life to remain in its marine nursery habitat for longer periods than on those planets which very early provide a hospitable land-and-atmosphere environment. Conversely, on some worlds of the superbreathers, when the planet is not too large, it is sometimes expedient to provide for a mortal type which can readily negotiate atmospheric passage. These air navigators sometimes intervene between the water and land groups, and they always live in a measure upon the ground, eventually evolving into land dwellers. But on some worlds, for ages they continue to fly even after they have become land-type beings.

      It is both amazing and amusing to observe the early civilization of a primitive race of human beings taking shape, in one case, in the air and treetops and, in another, midst the shallow waters of sheltered tropic basins, as well as on the bottom, sides, and shores of these marine gardens of the dawn races of such extraordinary spheres. Even on earth there was a long age during which primitive man preserved himself and advanced his primitive civilization by living for the most part in the treetops as did his earlier arboreal ancestors. And on earth you still have a group of diminutive mammals (the bat family) that are air navigators, and your seals and whales, of marine habitat, are also of the mammalian order. [our planet earth is a decimal or experimental planet; one in ten of the 7 trillion total planets in this first supreme age in the seven superuniverses are experimental in their human evolutionary beginnings]

      In your system, of the elemental types, seven per cent are water, ten per cent air, seventy per cent land, and thirteen per cent combined land-and-air types. But these modifications of early intelligent creatures are neither human fishes nor human birds. They are of the human and prehuman types, neither superfishes nor glorified birds but distinctly mortal.

      3. The gravity types. By modification of creative design, intelligent beings are so constructed that they can freely function on spheres both smaller and larger than earth, thus being, in measure, accommodated to the gravity of those planets which are not of ideal size and density.

      The various planetary types of mortals vary in height, the average in Nebadon being a trifle under seven feet. Some of the larger worlds are peopled with beings who are only about two and one-half feet in height. Mortal stature ranges from here on up through the average heights on the average-sized planets to around ten feet on the smaller inhabited spheres. In your system there is only one race under four feet in height. Twenty per cent of the your system inhabited worlds are peopled with mortals of the modified gravity types occupying the larger and the smaller planets.

      4. The temperature types. It is possible to create living beings who can withstand temperatures both much higher and much lower than the life range of the earth races. There are five distinct orders of beings as they are classified with reference to heat-regulating mechanisms. In this scale the earth races are number three. Thirty per cent of your system worlds are peopled with races of modified temperature types. Twelve per cent belong to the higher temperature ranges, eighteen per cent to the lower, as compared with humans on earth who function in the mid-temperature group.

      5. The electric types. The electric, magnetic, and electronic behavior of the worlds varies greatly. There are ten designs of mortal life variously fashioned to withstand the differential energy of the spheres. These ten varieties also react in slightly different ways to the chemical rays of ordinary sunlight. But these slight physical variations in no way affect the intellectual or the spiritual life.

      Of the electric groupings of mortal life, almost twenty-three per cent belong to class number four, the earth type of existence. These types are distributed as follows: number 1, one per cent; number 2, two per cent; number 3, five per cent; number 4, twenty-three per cent; number 5, twenty-seven per cent; number 6, twenty-four per cent; number 7, eight per cent; number 8, five per cent; number 9, three per cent; number 10, two per cent -- in whole percentages.

      6. The energizing types. Not all worlds are alike in the manner of taking in energy. Not all inhabited worlds have an atmospheric ocean suited to respiratory exchange of gases, such as is present on earth. During the earlier and the later stages of many planets, beings of your present order could not exist; and when the respiratory factors of a planet are very high or very low, but when all other prerequisites to intelligent life are adequate, the Life Carriers often establish on such worlds a modified form of mortal existence, beings who are competent to effect their life-process exchanges directly by means of light- energy and the firsthand power transmutations of the Master Physical Controllers.

      There are six differing types of animal and mortal nutrition: The subbreathers employ the first type of nutrition, the marine dwellers the second, the mid-breathers the third, as on earth. The superbreathers employ the fourth type of energy intake, while the nonbreathers utilize the fifth order of nutrition and energy. The sixth technique of energizing is limited to the midway creatures. [beings between the lower human and the higher seraphim angel types; all are here on earth. Seraphim travel three times the speed of light maximum; midwayers travel at two times the speed of light maximum. We humans here walk and run only up to about 15 mph. Seraphim and midwayers are all fully invisible to the limited human physical eyesight. They do interact with humans on the soul and mind levels of reality.]

      7. The unnamed types. There are numerous additional physical variations in planetary life, but all of these differences are wholly matters of anatomical modification, physiologic differentiation, and electrochemical adjustment. Such distinctions do not concern the intellectual or the spiritual life.

      [possibly continued in more depth if there is any interest here in this Christian-Philosophy group; so type and send here]

      I should note that I do not believe any humans from the many other inhabited planets have visited us yet in spaceships !  Why?  Humans on earth are far too warlike and lack self-control, have low morals, low IQ and are very sub-spiritual. All other planets evolved to having advanced space-ships are far more beautiful, healthy, intellectual, moral, spiritual and God-conscious than we now are, on average. They obey the spiritual laws of our local universe, and thus obey the still-present spiritual quarantine of earth to not visit or communicate with us. It is possible that this injunction will be lifted in a few decades or less.

      Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth,

      Brother Dave

      http://www.LedByJesus.org/   our newest Christian website

      http://www.PureChristians.org/ Gospel enlarging website,
      proclaiming worldwide the True Religion
      OF JESUS and ABOUT JESUS and IN JESUS

      Come learn and share !
    • TGGeko
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
        well, thanks for...um... clairfying. I still hold by what I said in that these creatures would not be human by any sense of the word. I am not saying that they couldn't be people, just they wouldn't be the same species as us.

        >All animal types are developed from the basic patterns of the preceding vegetable kingdom of living things; they are not separately organized.

        Animals did not evolve from plants. The two groups branched off around the same time after the advent of Eukaryotes

        http://tolweb.org/Eukaryotes/3

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          Dear Members,

          Paul, TGGeko wrote that plants and animals both branched off after Eukaryotes evolved.

          Here is what the Fifth Epochal Revelation states on the transition from vegetable to animal life.  For more on this, refer to the whole Paper 58 on life extablishment here. (pages 664-671)

          [no copyright. My added comment are in these square brackets]

                         6. THE TRANSITION PERIOD  (pages 669B-670A)
          "450,000,000 years ago the transition from vegetable to animal life occurred. This metamorphosis took place in the shallow waters of the sheltered tropic bays and lagoons of the extensive shore lines of the separating continents.  and this development, all of which was inherent in the original life patterns, came about gradually.  There were many transitional stages between the early primitive vegetable forms of life and the later well-defined animal organisms.  Even today the transition slime molds persist, and they can hardly be classified either as plants or as animals.
          Although the evolution of vegetable life can be traced into animal life, and though there have been found graduated series of plants and animals which progressively lead up from the most simple to the most complex and advanced organisms, you will not be able to find such connecting links between the great divisions of the animal kingdom nor between the highest of the prehuman animal types and the dawn men of the human races.  These so-called "missing links" will forever remain missing, for the simple reason that they never existed.
          From era to era radically new species of animal life arise.  they do not evolve as the result of the gradual accumulation of small variations; they appear as full-fledged and new orders of life, and they appear suddenly.
          The sudden appearance of new species and diversified orders of living organisms is wholly biologic, strictly natural.  There is nothing supernatural connected with these genetic mutations.
          At the proper degree of saltiness in the oceans animal life evolved, and it was comparatively simple to allow the briny waters to circulate through the animal bodies of marine life.  But when the oceans were contracted and the percentage of salt was greatly increased, these same animals evolved the ability to reduce the saltiness of their body fluids just as those organisms which learned to live in fresh water acquired the ability to maintain the proper degree of sodium chloride in their body fluids by ingenious techniques of salt conservation.
          Study of the rock-embraced fossils of marine life reveals the early adjustment struggles of these primitive organisms.  Plants and animals never cease to make these adjustment experiments.  Ever the environment is changing, and always are living organisms striving to accommodate themselves to these never-ending fluctuations.

          The physiologic equipment and the anatomic structure of all new orders of life are in response to the action of physical law, but the subsequent endowment of mind is a bestowal of the adjutant mind-spirits [from our universe Creative Mother Spirit, known here mostly as the Holy Spirit] in accordance with innate brain capacity. Mind, while not a physical evolution, is wholly dependent on the brain capacity afforded by purely physical and evolutionary developments.
          Through almost endless cycles of gains and losses, adjustments and readjustments, all living organisms swing back and forth from age to age. Those that attain cosmic unity persist, while those that fall short of this goal cease to exist."

          I did a little research on-line and found this of interest:

          Here is a small part of interest.  Note that recently, around AD2005, there has been intense debate on changing the family tree of evolution and changing "supergroups".  Since these missing links will never be found; they will remain confused until they accept the FER as I posted above.

          Discussion of Phylogenetic Relationships

          Our understanding of eukaryotic relationships has been transformed by the use of molecular data to reconstruct phylogenies (Sogin et al., 1986). Prior to that, the diversity of microbial eukaryotes was vastly underestimated, and the relationships between them and multicellular eukaryotes were difficult to resolve (Taylor, 1978). Early molecular phylogenies based on small subunit ribosomal RNA (SSU rRNA) gene sequences suggested a ladder of basal lineages topped by a ‘crown’ composed of multicellular groups (animals, plants, and fungi) together with a subset of the purely microbial lineages (Sogin, 1989). A great number of the relationships revealed by SSU rRNA phylogeny have stood the test of time, but subsequent analyses based on protein coding genes and more recently very large datasets composed of hundreds of protein coding genes have led to a revision of the overall structure of the tree. The current view of eukaryotic phylogeny is of a small number of large ‘supergroups’, each comprising a spectacular diversity of structures, nutritional modes, and behaviours (Adl et al., 2005; Keeling, 2004; Keeling et al., 2005; Simpson and Roger, 2002). Some of these supergroup hypotheses are well supported, while others remain the subject of vigorous debate (see (Keeling et al., 2005) for a discussion of evidence).  Furthermore the relationships between supergroups are poorly understood. Below we summarise the main members of each supergroup, the evidence for its monophyly, and emerging hypotheses for inter-supergroup relationships.

          [read all on-line]

          Here is a link on slime molds

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kupirijo/Slime_molds

          Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth,

          Brother Dave

          http://www.LedByJesus.org/   our newest Christian website

          http://www.PureChristians.org/ Gospel enlarging website,
          proclaiming worldwide the True Religion

          Christian-Philosophy Yahoo group

          Come learn and share in one or all !

> [...]

          > [possibly continued in more depth if there is any interest here in this Christian-Philosoph y group; so type and send here]
          >
          > I should note that I do not believe any humans from the many other inhabited planets have visited us yet in spaceships ! Why? Humans on earth are far too warlike and lack self-control, have low morals, low IQ and are very sub-spiritual. All other planets evolved to having advanced space-ships are far more beautiful, healthy, intellectual, moral, spiritual and God-conscious than we now are, on average. They obey the spiritual laws of our local universe, and thus obey the still-present spiritual quarantine of earth to not visit or communicate with us. It is possible that this injunction will be lifted in a few decades or less.
          >

          > Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth,

        • TGGeko
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
            >From era to era radically new species of animal life arise. they do not evolve as the result of the gradual accumulation of small variations; they appear as full-fledged and new orders of life, and they appear suddenly.

            It's funny,I've gone from arguing with people who believe in magic creation to people who believe in magic evolution.

            Now, rapid changes in the environment can stimulate rapid changes in the species, and the changes are quick in a biological sense, but not instantly or suddenly.

            >Our understanding of eukaryotic relationships has been transformed by the use of molecular data to reconstruct phylogenies (Sogin et al., 1986).

            Wow, this is probably the best and most substantiated thing you have ever posted.

            It is true that during the beginnings of life there is a lot of confusion, mostly because we can only rely on genetic studies. In fact during the early chapters of life it has been proposed that there was more horizontal gene transfer than previously suspected. So instead of passing genes to their descendants, early microorganisms might have shuffled genes between each other.

            What is really hard is the separation of supergroups. Where does one start and another begin? What is the defining characteristic of a supergroup? These are questions being asked and studied by modern biologists.