Re: "Jesus - Full Man and Full God" by Joseph Y. Lee

  • Amanda and Richard
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2009
      --- In Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com, josephylee@... wrote:

      > Jesus â€" Full Man and Full God
      > By Joseph Y. Lee
      >

      > This short and simple message is an agreement among
      > Catholics and Protestants and a defense against the
      > false teachings from Islam and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
      > This simple analogy can be explained in terms of
      > physics known as quantum mechanics.
      >

      > Question: Is it possible for God to be a man at the
      > same time? Is it a contradiction for God to be a man?
      >

      > Answer: Jesus is full God and full man. Physicists
      > always describe an electron as particle and wave at
      > the same time, according to quantum mechanics, and
      > yet they say that physics is not a contradiction.
      > Same applies to the duality of Jesus as man and God.
      > As a result, Jesus is not a contradiction.
      >

      > Biography of Joseph Y. Lee:
      >

      > University of Southern California
      > Electrical Engineering, MS '04
      >

      > University of California, Irvine
      > Materials Science and Engineering, MS '97
      >

      > University of California, Berkeley
      > Physics and Math, BA '94
      >

      > He is currently working at Samsung Electro-Mechanics
      > as a senior engineer working on package process, design,
      > and layout since January 2005. He has authored and
      > co-authored 7 papers and 4 patents. His hobbies
      > include areas like the violin, piano, photography,
      > computer repair, reading, and mountain climbing. In
      > high school, he won honorable mention in Knoxville
      > Youth Symphony Dogwood Arts Festival violin concerto
      > contest and 1st place in the Oak Ridge Symphony
      > Orchestra violin concerto contest with his younger
      > brother Richard as his duet partner.
      >

      > Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      > E-mail: _JosephYLee@..._ (mailto:JosephYLee@...)
      > Website: _http://www.josephylee.org_ (http://www.josephylee.org)

      > steps!
      > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
      > =JulystepsfooterNO115)

      I enjoyed reading this...thank you.
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2009
        Welcome new Members Amanda and Richard !

        Thank you, Joseph Lee, for posting that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully Man as One Perfect Divine-Human Person. Yes, HE IS !

        In a few minutes, I will post another message on Jesus being fully God and Man.

        One easy to grasp concept to keep in mind on how this is done is to accept the Truth-fact that both personality and mind-spirit relationships are TRANSMISSIBLE. God is not only omnipresent in Paradise and in Eternity; He can project-transmit Himself into his Creator Sons of God, and even be the pure spirit Essence and will of God within each normal human being ! That makes Jesus not only our Sovereign Creator Son of God and our Creator Father, but also our very Elder Brother and Son of Man in the Family of God !

        On physics, the electron seems to be both a particle and a wave because our scientists have not yet applied enough energy to the electron to split it into the exactly 100 ultimate tiny particles that make up each electron. That should be discovered here soon; now it it given by Epochal Revelation. This Revelation also illustrated how rain falling in a warying cross-wind appears as sheets or waves; but each raindrop is a discrete particle. Light is actually many particles (photons)with mass and energy; the wave effects are secondary in the photon particles interacting with space.

        Peace and progress,

        Brother Dave

        --- In Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda and Richard" <rikardo_manda@...> wrote:

        > --- In Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com, josephylee@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Jesus â€" Full Man and Full God
        > > By Joseph Y. Lee
        > >

        > > This short and simple message is an agreement among
        > > Catholics and Protestants and a defense against the
        > > false teachings from Islam and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
        > > This simple analogy can be explained in terms of
        > > physics known as quantum mechanics.
        > >

        > > Question: Is it possible for God to be a man at the
        > > same time? Is it a contradiction for God to be a man?
        > >

        > > Answer: Jesus is full God and full man. Physicists
        > > always describe an electron as particle and wave at
        > > the same time, according to quantum mechanics, and
        > > yet they say that physics is not a contradiction.
        > > Same applies to the duality of Jesus as man and God.
        > > As a result, Jesus is not a contradiction.
        > >

        > > Biography of Joseph Y. Lee:
        > >

        > > University of Southern California
        > > Electrical Engineering, MS '04
        > >

        > > University of California, Irvine
        > > Materials Science and Engineering, MS '97
        > >

        > > University of California, Berkeley
        > > Physics and Math, BA '94
        > >

        > > He is currently working at Samsung Electro-Mechanics
        > > as a senior engineer working on package process, design,
        > > and layout since January 2005. He has authored and
        > > co-authored 7 papers and 4 patents. His hobbies
        > > include areas like the violin, piano, photography,
        > > computer repair, reading, and mountain climbing. In
        > > high school, he won honorable mention in Knoxville
        > > Youth Symphony Dogwood Arts Festival violin concerto
        > > contest and 1st place in the Oak Ridge Symphony
        > > Orchestra violin concerto contest with his younger
        > > brother Richard as his duet partner.
        > >

        > > Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
        > > E-mail: _JosephYLee@_ (mailto:JosephYLee@)
        > > Website: _http://www.josephylee.org_ (http://www.josephylee.org)
        > >

        > > **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy
        > > steps!
        > > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
        > > =JulystepsfooterNO115)
        > >

        > I enjoyed reading this...thank you.

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2009
          To Amanda and Richard first

          While poetic, that doesn't explain anything. Just because one duality exists in one system doesn't mean it exists in this one.

          > On physics, the electron seems to be both a particle and a wave because our scientists have not yet applied enough energy to the electron to split it into the exactly 100 ultimate tiny particles that make up each electron.

          Oh boy, were back to this >_<

          There is just no evidence so far of these 100 ultimons, or whatever.
          Its what we call an Elementary Particle
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elementary_particle
          Present some, and I will be convinced.

          Furthermore, "100" particles seems quite contrived. 100, and other multiples of 10 only have meaning to humans (look at your fingers). There is just no reason for such numbers to be so fundamental, unless some human made them that way. Or just made something up.

          Although:

          Wiki: Research published in July 2009 indicated that when extremely tightly confined at temperatures close to absolute zero, electrons are able to split into two subparticles, spinions and holons, in order to participate in quantum tunneling.[118][119]

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 1, 2009
            Paul wrote to me in part:

            [I bro Dave wrote:]
            >> On physics, the electron seems to be both a particle and a wave because our scientists have not yet applied enough energy to the electron to split it into the exactly 100 ultimate tiny particles that make up each electron.
            [Paul replied:]
            > Oh boy, were back to this >_<

            > There is just no evidence so far of these 100 ultimatons, or whatever.
            > Its what we call an Elementary Particle
            > http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Elementary_ particle
            > Present some, and I will be convinced.

            Look at your hand with a super atomic microscope in about 25 more years; you will see many quadrillions of ultimatons !  Be patient. Ha ha. Hopefully, in about 5 more years or less, higher energy particle smashers will reveal exactly 100 ultimatons in each electron. Later, even the quarks in the proton and neutron and other particles will be further divisible to the many ultimatons. The electronic boiling point to electron disintegration to separate ultimatons is 35 million degrees F.

            > Furthermore, "100" particles seems quite contrived. 100, and other multiples of 10 only have meaning to humans (look at your fingers). There is just no reason for such numbers to be so fundamental, unless some human made them that way. Or just made something up.

            Here is the spiritual source of 10 and 100 being fundamental:
            God is One and in all: the number 1 is a factor of all numbers. God is three Persons as One in the Paradise Trinity. God is in seven Spirits -- the seven possible will combinations of three persons.
            So 1 and 3 and 7 are the basic spiritual numbers and form the basis for our 10 and 100 also.
            How?  Easy:  10 = 1(3+7)  and 100 = 1[(3 +7)x(3+7)]   Grok ? (Got it?) You should also remember that there are 100 stable elements in the periodic table. Up on the next mansion world seven Heavens coming up in our ascension, there are exactly 200 elements.

            > Although:

            > Wiki: Research published in July 2009 indicated that when extremely tightly confined at temperatures close to absolute zero, electrons are able to split into two subparticles, spinions and holons, in order to participate in quantum tunneling.[118] [119]

            Yes, these two halves later will be found to contain 50 ultimations each.  They can be further split to individual ultimatons under high energy impact.  This will change quantum theory drastically and many physicists are fighting this as seen when you Google electron splitting or division.  This electron splitting was predicted by human physicists years ago. There was an experiment around AD1930 or so that showed elections dividing; but it was rejected by stubborn scientists who refused to see new, hard evidence.  I used to work in the science and electronics fields and I know that scientists can be as stubborn and resistant to change as priests and ministers; that's just human nature.

            Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth,

            Brother Dave

            http://www.PureChristians.org/ Gospel enlarging website,
            proclaiming worldwide the True Religion
            OF JESUS and ABOUT JESUS and IN JESUS

            Come learn and share !

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 1, 2009
              > Look at your hand with a super atomic microscope in about 25 more years;

              Unfortunately, evidence later is useless as it isn't evidence now. You seem to have a problem with this.

              I might have said this earlier, but I'm gonna name a logical fallacy for you BD: Appeal to Predictions. By claiming that something will happen, that is how it should happen, or that we should accept it because of some prediction (real or not)

              > God is One and in all: the number 1 is a factor of all numbers.

              Okay

              >God is three Persons as One in the Paradise Trinity.

              Mhm, alright.

              >God is in seven Spirits

              Okay, now your just being quite silly.

              >10 = 1(3+7)Â and 100 = 1[(3 +7)x(3+7)]Â Â Grok ? (Got it?)

              That is so contrived! Why not 1*3*7= 21 or why not 1+3+7= 11? or 7^3^1= 343, there are so many numeral combinations of those numbers. And why those numbers? I could say that 6 is a divine number because God is ONE being, there is yin/yang TWO and I have THREE marbles in my hand, add them all together, and you get 6!

              >You should also remember that there are 100 stable elements in the periodic table

              And you should remember your periodic table. There are 92 stable elements, Ending in uranium. Interestingly enough, there are only 90 naturally occurring elements. Technetium and Promethium are synthetic, man made, yet still stable.

              >Google electron splitting or division

              This I will do.

              You seemed to miss the point of that article. One was for simple objectivity. The second was that such quantum feats happened at very low temperatures, not very high, like you suggested.

              Go ahead, argue math or science with ME. Make my day.

            • josephylee@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2, 2009
                Dave,

                I do not know enough physics to agree or disagree.

                Can you tell me your background?

                I think you need to mention them. It is difficult for me to
                trust what you said here. I am not a particle physicist. I
                am a lot closer to solid state.

                Yours,
                Joseph Y. Lee
                Bachelor of Arts, '94
                Physics and Applied Math
                University of California, Berkeley

                http://www.josephylee.org

                In a message dated 2009-08-02 P.M. 8:30:29 대한민국 표준시, Christian-Philosophy@yahoogroups.com writes:
                Messages in this topic (6)
                1c. Re: "Jesus - Full Man and Full God" by Joseph Y. Lee
                    Posted by: "Brother Dave" truthist@... brother_dave001

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 4, 2009
                  [Earlier, I wrote to Paul]
                  >> Look at your hand with a super atomic microscope in about 25 more years;
                  [Paul wrote back]
                  > Unfortunately, evidence later is useless as it isn't evidence now. You seem to have a problem with this.

                  Paul, I believe in divine Revelations from God which are ever continuing and are being proved by scientific facts.  In over 33 years of study of the FER and comparing new science and historical and astronomy findings; they all are the same, or are leading closer to, what the FER stated back in AD1935 !  I have seen hundreds of these ! The probability that only one hundred yes/no of these predictions all occur is 1 in (2 to the 100th power) or just ONE in 1,267,650,600,228,229,401,496,703,205,376 times !

                  > I might have said this earlier, but I'm gonna name a logical fallacy for you BD: Appeal to Predictions. By claiming that something will happen, that is how it should happen, or that we should accept it because of some prediction (real or not)

                  Revelation that you totally believe in and and have had repletely confirmed is no mere "prediction"; you know that it is True; and you are rewarded with beautiful new scientific discovery confirmations and new historical findings that are just as stated before in that Epochal Revelation.  We believers in the FER knew that the electron would eventually be split; now scientists are amazed that it can be actually split in two, later in up to exactly 100 discrete ultimatons in each and every electron.  Later, splitting of the other sub-atomic particles such as quarks will show they are also made of ultimations.  Much later, the infinite force-energy of Paradise with be found in the center of each ultimation !  We will increasingly overcome space and time limitations and the qualifications of size -- all in about 600 billion more years as we ascend in Spirit into Paradise and the Father God of all Reality.  Paul, using mere human logic to restrict God is a serious fallacy; some day you will know this.

                  >> God is One and in all: the number 1 is a factor of all numbers.

                  > Okay

                  >> God is three Persons as One in the Paradise Trinity.

                  > Mhm, alright.

                  >> God is in seven Spirits

                  > Okay, now your just being quite silly.

                  The Bible states the seven Spirits of God and this is also called the seven lamps of God. The FER has the same in much greater detail.  It is simple to prove:  You and I believe in the Oneness (Unity) of God and the Three Persons of God in the Trinity. (You said Okay and alright to these above)  How many total will combinations of the Three Persons of the Trinity ?  Here they are:

                  1. will of the Father only

                  2. will of the Son only

                  3. will of the Spirit only

                  4. will of the Father and the Son combined

                  5. will of the Father and the Spirit combined

                  6. will of the Son and the Spirit combined

                  7. will of the Father and the Son and the Spirit combined

                  Thus we have the Seven Spirits of the sevenfold wills of the Three Persons of the Paradise Trinity.

                  >> 10 = 1(3+7)Â and 100 = 1[(3 +7)x(3+7)] Grok ? (Got it?)

                  > That is so contrived! Why not 1*3*7= 21 or why not 1+3+7= 11? or 7^3^1= 343, there are so many numeral combinations of those numbers. And why those numbers?

                  This is not contrived except by God who arranges Personality and Spirit Realities in patterns of 1 and 3 and 7 and infinity.   21 is a very important spiritual number and also 343 and other combinations of compound factors of 1 and 3 and 7. For example the number of our Master Creator Father-Son Jesus Christ Michael is 611,121 and this factors exactly to 1 x 3 x 7 =21 x 29,101 = 611,121    343 is not a spiritual combination as you do not power then on each other; do not do 7^3^1 which is 7 cubed or 343.

                  > I could say that 6 is a divine number because God is ONE being, there is yin/yang TWO and I have THREE marbles in my hand, add them all together, and you get 6!

                  If you did, that would be very illogical and fully irrelevant.

                  >> You should also remember that there are 100 stable elements in the periodic table

                  > And you should remember your periodic table. There are 92 stable elements, Ending in uranium. Interestingly enough, there are only 90 naturally occurring elements. Technetium and Promethium are synthetic, man made, yet still stable.

                  Close, I should have said naturally occurring elements. The newest Periodic Table has about 117 elements. 88 to 94 are considered natural. But all of the evolving planets do not now contain the exactly 100 natural elements; some are still evolving !  See FER quotes to follow.

                  >> Google electron splitting or division

                  > This I will do.

                  I will too. Big changes in physics theories are coming soon.

                  > You seemed to miss the point of that article. One was for simple objectivity. The second was that such quantum feats happened at very low temperatures, not very high, like you suggested.

                  No, both low and high and all temperatures in between. 35 million degrees F is the boiling point where all electrons go totally into their 100 ultimatons each. Many interactions happen at lower temperatures also.

                  > Go ahead, argue math or science with ME. Make my day.

                  Paul, some day in Light and Life you will well know that you can never argue with a divine Relation of Truth and win. Remember well that our scientists will eventually confirm that there are exactly 100 ultimate particles in each electron cloud. Wave and quantum physics will have to be much revised. No "Heisenburg uncertainty principle" unless you are stupid. No limit on exceeding the speed of light; Einstein was wrong. No time travel is possible to humans. Antigravity will be discovered as also real.  23 more basic forces will be discovered in addition to the basic 4 of strong nuclear, weak nuclear, EM and physical (linear) gravity.

                  Here are Fifth Epochal Revelation paragraphs on ELEMENTS then MATTER + MATERIAL (some selections)

                  [all free of copyright; OK to share. My added comments below are in these square brackets]

                  Page-154 The material of Havona consists of the organization of exactly one thousand basic chemical elements and the balanced function of the seven forms of Havona energy. Each of these basic energies manifests seven phases of excitation, so that the Havona natives respond to forty-nine differing sensation stimuli. In other words, viewed from a purely physical standpoint, the natives of the central universe possess forty-nine specialized forms of sensation. The morontia senses are seventy, and the higher spiritual orders of reaction response vary in different types of beings from seventy to two hundred and ten.

                  Page-477 Not every world will show one hundred recognizable elements at the surface, but they are somewhere present, have been present, or are in process of evolution. Conditions surrounding the origin and subsequent evolution of a planet determine how many of the one hundred atomic types will be observable. The heavier atoms are not found on the surface of many worlds. Even on Earth the known heavier elements manifest a tendency to fly to pieces, as is illustrated by radium behavior.
                       Stability of the atom depends on the number of electrically inactive neutrons in the central body. Chemical behavior is wholly dependent on the activity of the freely revolving electrons.

                  Page-541 All of these worlds are architectural spheres, and they have just double the number of elements of the evolved planets. Such made-to-order worlds not only abound in the heavy metals and crystals, having one hundred physical elements, but likewise have exactly one hundred forms of a unique energy organization called morontia [soul] material. The Master Physical Controllers and the Morontia Power Supervisors are able so to modify the revolutions of the primary units of matter and at the same time so to transform these associations of energy as to create this new substance.

                  Page-478 The thirty innermost orbital electrons have individuality, but their energy systems tend to intermingle, extending from electron to electron and well-nigh from orbit to orbit. The next thirty electrons constitute the second family, or energy zone, and are of advancing individuality, bodies of matter exerting a more complete control over their attendant energy systems. The next thirty electrons, the third energy zone, are still more individualized and circulate in more distinct and definite orbits. The last ten electrons, present in only the ten heaviest elements, are possessed of the dignity of independence and are, therefore, able to escape more or less freely from the control of the mother nucleus. [a total of 100 elements] With a minimum variation in temperature and pressure, the members of this fourth and outermost group of electrons will escape from the grasp of the central nucleus, as is illustrated by the spontaneous disruption of uranium and kindred elements.

                  Pages 479-480         9. NATURAL PHILOSOPHY
                        Religion is not alone dogmatic; natural philosophy equally tends to dogmatize. When a renowned religious teacher reasoned that the number seven was fundamental to nature because there are seven openings in the human head, if he had known more of chemistry, he might have advocated such a belief founded on a true phenomenon of the physical world. There is in all the physical universes of time and space, notwithstanding the universal manifestation of the decimal constitution of energy, the ever-present reminder of the reality of the sevenfold electronic organization of prematter.
                       The number seven is basic to the central universe and the spiritual system of inherent transmissions of character, but the number ten, the decimal system, is inherent in energy, matter, and the material creation. Nevertheless the atomic world does display a certain periodic characterization which recurs in groups of seven--a birthmark carried by this material world indicative of its far-distant spiritual origin.

                       This sevenfold persistence of creative constitution is exhibited in the chemical domains as a recurrence of similar physical and chemical properties in segregated periods of seven when the basic elements are arranged in the order of their atomic weights. When the Earth chemical elements are thus arranged in a row, any given quality or property tends to recur by sevens. This periodic change by sevens recurs diminishingly and with variations throughout the entire chemical table, being most markedly observable in the earlier or lighter atomic groupings. Starting from any one element, after noting some one property, such a quality will change for six consecutive elements, but on reaching the eighth, it tends to reappear, that is, the eighth chemically active element resembles the first, the ninth the second, and so on. Such a fact of the physical world unmistakably points to the sevenfold constitution of ancestral energy and is indicative of the fundamental reality of the sevenfold diversity of the creations of time and space. Man should also note that there are seven colors in the natural spectrum.
                       But not all the suppositions of natural philosophy are valid; for example, the hypothetical ether, which represents an ingenious attempt of man to unify his ignorance of space phenomena. The philosophy of the universe cannot be predicated on the observations of so-called science. If such a metamorphosis could not be seen, a scientist would be inclined to deny the possibility of developing a butterfly out of a caterpillar.
                       Physical stability associated with biologic elasticity is present in nature only because of the well-nigh infinite wisdom possessed by the Master Architects of creation. Nothing less than transcendental wisdom could ever design units of matter which are at the same time so stable and so efficiently flexible.

                  Page-486 Edentia and its associated worlds have a true atmosphere, the usual three-gas mixture which is characteristic of such architectural creations, and which embodies the two elements of Earth's atmosphere plus that morontia gas suitable for the respiration of morontia creatures. But while this atmosphere is both material and morontial, there are no storms or hurricanes; neither is there summer nor winter. This absence of atmospheric disturbances and of seasonal variation makes it possible to embellish all outdoors on these especially created worlds.

                  -----------------------

                  Page-82 Spirit realities respond to the drawing power of the center of spiritual gravity in accordance with their qualitative value, their actual degree of spirit nature. Spirit substance (quality) is just as responsive to spirit gravity as the organized energy of physical matter (quantity) is responsive to physical gravity. Spiritual values and spirit forces are real. From the viewpoint of personality, spirit is the soul of creation; matter is the shadowy physical body.

                  Page-140 In cosmic evolution matter becomes a philosophic shadow cast by mind in the presence of spirit luminosity of divine enlightenment, but this does not invalidate the reality of matter-energy. Mind, matter, and spirit are equally real, but they are not of equal value to personality in the attainment of divinity. Consciousness of divinity is a progressive spiritual experience.

                  Page-498 All these activities of the morontia and spirit worlds are real. To spirit beings the spirit world is a reality. To us the material world is the more unreal. The higher forms of spirits freely pass through ordinary matter. High spirits are reactive to nothing material excepting certain of the basic energies. To material beings the spirit world is more or less unreal; to spirit beings the material world is almost entirely unreal, being merely a shadow of the substance of spirit realities.

                  Page-498 I [an Archangel in our local universe] cannot, with exclusive spirit vision, perceive the building [in Chicago, IL, circa AD1924-1935] in which this narrative is being translated and recorded. A Divine Counselor from Uversa who chances to stand by my side perceives still less of these purely material creations. We discern how these material structures appear to you by viewing a spirit counterpart presented to our minds by one of our attending energy transformers. This material building is not exactly real to me, a spirit being, but it is, of course, very real and very serviceable to material mortals.

                  Page-1213 But with the vast majority of humans of Earth the Adjuster must patiently await the arrival of death deliverance; must await the liberation of the emerging soul from the well-nigh complete domination of the energy patterns and chemical forces inherent in your material order of existence. The chief difficulty you experience in contacting with your Adjusters [God's pure spirit Essence -- will of God -- within each normal human being over about age six years-on.] consists in this very inherent material nature. So few mortals are real thinkers; you do not spiritually develop and discipline your minds to the point of favorable liaison with the divine Adjusters. The ear of the human mind is almost deaf to the spiritual pleas which the Adjuster translates from the manifold messages of the universal broadcasts of love proceeding from the Father of mercies. The Adjuster finds it almost impossible to register these inspiring spirit leadings in an animal mind so completely dominated by the chemical and electrical forces inherent in your physical natures.

                  Page-1228 As mind pursues reality to its ultimate analysis, matter vanishes to the material senses but may still remain real to mind. When spiritual insight pursues that reality which remains after the disappearance of matter and pursues it to an ultimate analysis, it vanishes to mind, but the insight of spirit can still perceive cosmic realities and supreme values of a spiritual nature. Accordingly does science give way to philosophy, while philosophy must surrender to the conclusions inherent in genuine spiritual experience. Thinking surrenders to wisdom, and wisdom is lost in enlightened and reflective worship.

                  Page-2077 Science may be physical, but the mind of the truth-discerning scientist is at once supermaterial. Matter knows not truth, neither can it love mercy nor delight in spiritual realities. Moral convictions based on spiritual enlightenment and rooted in human experience are just as real and certain as mathematical deductions based on physical observations, but on another and higher level.

                  Page-2081 Materialism denies God, secularism simply ignores him; at least that was the earlier attitude. More recently, secularism has assumed a more militant attitude, assuming to take the place of the religion whose totalitarian bondage it onetime resisted. Twentieth-century secularism tends to affirm that man does not need God. But beware! this godless philosophy of human society will lead only to unrest, animosity, unhappiness, war, and world-wide disaster.

                  Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth,

                  Brother Dave

                  http://www.PureChristians.org/ Gospel enlarging website,
                  proclaiming worldwide the True Religion
                  OF JESUS and ABOUT JESUS and IN JESUS

                  Come learn and share in one or both !

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 4, 2009
                    The FER can make all the predictions it wants too. But For me, as a scientist, or at least someone who is scientifically minded, I won't just believe it unless they provide references, equations, or at least give a way to repeat their findings.

                    > Revelation that you totally believe in

                    WHAT?

                    >and and have had repeatedly confirmed is no mere "prediction"

                    Perhaps. I might look into this.

                    >Much later, the infinite force-energy of Paradise with be found in the center of each ultimaton !

                    Really? Infinite energy you say! gosh, We could solve the energy crisis! Infinite energy means infinite mass, and infinite mass means infinite space and volume. Thus it's pretty provable that there is nothing "infinite" in this universe. At least in a physical sense.

                    >Later, splitting of the other sub-atomic particles such as quarks will show they are also made of ultimatons.

                    If string theory pans out, this statement won't be true.

                    Theres something about how small an ultimaton has to be that bothers me in light of Plank's length, but I can't work it out now.

                    >Paul, using mere human logic to restrict God is a serious fallacy; some day you will know this

                    I'm not. I'm using "mere human logic" to limit science (!).

                    Oh, I know that x^1 is x. I said 7^3^1, instead of 1^3^7 which would have been 1

                    >The newest Periodic Table has about 117 elements

                    Yes, the ultra heavy atoms are created artificially, usually by bombarding heavy atoms with protons.

                    > But all of the evolving planets do not now contain the exactly 100 natural elements; some are still evolving !

                    Oh, so eventually 93-100 are going to spontaneously become stable? Uh, I'm going to have to say no to this. Our understanding of physics, reality, even God is dependent on the principle of consistency. The laws of physics are the same here, and there, then and now. It would take something as drastic as changing the laws of physics to accomplish the above task.

                    >> Go ahead, argue math or science with ME. Make my day.
                    >Paul, some day in Light and Life you will well know that you can never argue with a divine Relation of Truth and win.

                    Shesh, I was kidding. And only by arguing can we weed out the fakes from the authentic.

                    >No limit on exceeding the speed of light; Einstein was wrong.

                    Yea, despite evidence to the contrary. We are able to stop or slow the decay of short lived particles by making them move really really fast. Einstein's equations are the only explanation for this. In fact they are perhaps the most perfect equations, they have been called beautiful by physicists and there hasn't been any evidence disproving it.

                    Will Einstein be proven wrong someday? Maybe. Newton was proven wrong. Actually, perhaps "proven wrong" is incorrect. Newtons theories are still true, and are still used by NASA and others. Einstein just expanded them. This is what will probably happen.

                    http://www.scivee.tv/node/2415

                    SCIENCE!

                  • Sbkidde@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 5, 2009
                      Dave and Paul wrote:
                      > Revelation that you totally believe in

                      WHAT?

                      >and and have had repeatedly confirmed is no mere
                      "prediction"

                      Dave, Paul, others,

                      The greatest value of claims regarding divine revelation seem to be that the claims call into question the divinity of the revelation.

                      If a statement asserts that it is a divine revelation, it is legitimate to respond by asking if it is.

                      The question then serves as a bridge to asking what God's will is regarding a particular issue. Generally, we are led to mark any conjectural statements regarding what the divine will is by labeling it as an opinion or a belief.

                      Popper challenged the predictions of Marx in order to question the self-fulfilling potential of prophecies. There is a concern as to whether a prediction may result in fulfillment only because people fear that the prediction will be true. Thus, if the overthrow of bourgeois capitalist leadership by a violent uprising of the proletariat is predicted, the concern is that the prediction will be fulfilled because it was predicted.

                      The story of Jonah is known to all those who have read it or heard it read from the Bible. Jonah heard a call to prophesy the destruction of Nineveh to the people of that city. It should be noted that Nineveh was the capital of the Assyrian empire, not a city in Judah or Israel. Jonah, as we know, ran from the call and was, as the story goes, swallowed by a whale in his attempt to escape.

                      He prays to God and is delivered from death. He then travels to Nineveh and prophesies its destruction. The people of the city repent, so it was spared by God.

                      Jonah let his ego rule the day and protested the act of divine compassion. He was told that he did his job and the point of the prophesy was not to let the people know that they had sinned and it was too late to do anything. The point was to give them a chance to repent. Since they had repent from their sin, they were spared from destruction.

                      Jonah had done his job and should not feel ashamed that "his" prediction had not come true.

                      There is a probabilistic aspect to prediction, whether it is prophetic or scientific. Science is more concerned with finding the material cause of something so the incidence of future events regarding the thing can be predicted. Anything worth investigating is not going to be a hundred percent predictable. Thus, scientific investigation often works at establishing a probability that a hypothesis will be manifested in relation to the material cause.

                      Prophesy is concerned with human behavior in social interactions. While the "separation of Church and State" acts as a deterrent to the consideration of the political implications of religious belief, religious belief is ultimately concerned with the fairness of social interactions between the divine and human natures. Justice is about the fairness of those behaviors that affect social relations. Thus, the politics of the justice system of any society is a critical concern for religious belief.

                      The principle regarding the "separation of Church and State" has been established to guard against the use of government to establish any single sect as being THE religion of the State.  This said, if the people of religion avoid any involvement in a participatory political system, then the people are avoiding participation in their own representation. Participation in politics can be an all consuming activity. It follows that people should pray for guidance regarding the degree of participation in the system.

                      Divine justice, please lead us in the way that we should go,

                      Steve K.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 5, 2009
                        Interesting. However, I must explain that when I said that quote, I was indirectly stating that really really believing is something is evidence of nothing.

                        Totally believing in something doesn't mean a thing.