Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Re: Sexual orientation [was: True Godly Liberty and Luciferian false liberty in society

  • IW

      On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 00:35:07 +0900 arcaneholland
      <arcaneholland@...> wrote:
      >First off, exactly how does one "choose" their sexual orientation,

      This is an issue that could be debated forever. It reaches into a
      whole range of issues and philosophical areas.

      I have only just got back internet (after 6 days) and was annoyed
      to find my spam email exceeded my real mail....

      Anyhow....I do not think anyone is born gay anymore than one is
      born to be president...or a movie star...or a philosopher..or a
      liar...or a thief or anything else (except human). We are born with
      certain base features and inclinations - experience, environment
      and CHOICE decide the rest. With gay people I have no doubt that
      many at least have pre-dispositions to being gay (for lack of a
      better word) but just as we are all born with certain genetic
      traits that help mold us - not all of us reach our best or worst
      potential. We are more than the sum of our genetic parts.

      IW (Who works in the world of HIV/AIDS and who has many gay co-
      workers)

    • gich2
      Message 61 of 61 , Apr 25, 2009
        >>>You sign "Peace" but I and the world have no peace with a war supporter.<<<

        What makes you think I'm a 'war supporter'?

        All I'm doing in the post you question, is quoting what the Oxford Study Bible has to say concerning Exodus 20.13.
        I'm just providing information for the group, and _not_ expressing any personal opinion whatsoever.

        Peace
        Gich