OT: Learning Classical Hebrew

  • Misty K
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Greetings.

      A question for all of those on this list who know Hebrew:  Could any of you recommend any textbooks in Classical/Biblical Hebrew from which I might easily study on my own time?

      Suggestions/recommendations truly appreciated.

      --
      Misty

      AIM: mistydk83
      Skype: AeliaAurelia
      Radio Station: http://music.yahoo.com/lc/?t=0&rp1=0&rp2=1867023912
      BlindBBS Discussion Group: Sighted or blind, learn about blindness issues and the blind community!!