"God Chose the Weak" by Joseph Y. Lee

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 25, 2007
      God Chose the Weak.
      by Joseph Yosuk Lee

      But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to
      shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of
      the world to shame the things which are strong, and
      the  base things of the world and the despised, God
      has chosen, the things that are not, that might
      nullify the things that are, that no man should boast
      before God. But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus,
      who became wisdom from God, and righteousness, and
      sanctification, and redemption:  That, just as it
      is written, Let him who boasts, boasts in the Lord.
      1 Corinthians 1:27-?31

      Does everyone agree that we are all weak? Does
      everyone believe that we are the base things of
      the world? Does everyone believe that we are
      despised by the world? Does everyone believe
      that we are foolish? We all have nothing to
      boast in God's presence. We cannot even boast
      about our free will because our will as well
      as our emotions and minds is tainted with sin.
      This is called Total Depravity. My e?mails and
      prayers are all filthy rags. (Isaiah 64:6)

      If everyone agrees that we are weak, lowly,
      foolish, and despised, this is the first step
      in understanding that we are sinners. Knowing
      that we are sinners helps us realize that we
      need His grace.

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      E-mail: JosephYLee@...
      Website: http://www.josephylee.org