Muhammad Is a Pediophile - Part 2

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      Aisha the Child Wife of Muhammad - Part 2
      By Ali Sina

      And in another Hadith we read.

      Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915, also
      Number 4916 and Number 4917
      Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah
      (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six.
      When we came to Medina, some women came. according to
      Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was
      swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated
      me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace
      be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when
      I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst
      into laughter.

      In the above hadith we read that Ayesha was swinging,
      This is a play of little girls not grown up people. The
      following Hadith is particularly interesting because it
      shows that Ayesha was so small that was not aware what
      was going on when the Holy Prophet "surprised"
      her by going to her.

      Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 90
      Narrated Aisha: When the Prophet married me, my
      mother came to me and made me enter the house (of
      the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming
      of Allah's Apostle to me in the forenoon.

      Must have been quite a surprise! But the following
      is also interesting because it demonstrates that she
      was just a kid playing with her dolls. Pay attention to
      what the interpreter wrote in the parenthesis. (She was
      a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty)

      Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
      Narrated 'Aisha:I used to play with the dolls in
      the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also
      used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to
      enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves,
      but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.
      (The playing with the dolls and similar images is
      forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time,
      as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of
      puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

      Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311
      'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that
      Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her
      when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his
      house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were
      with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was
      eighteen years old.

      The holy Prophet died when he was 63. So he must have
      married Ayesha when he as 51 and went to her when he
      was 54.

      Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 33
      Narrated 'Aisha: I never felt so jealous of any
      woman as I did of Khadija, though she had died three
      years before the Prophet married me, and that was
      because I heard him mentioning her too often, and
      because his Lord had ordered him to give her the
      glad tidings that she would have a palace in Paradise,
      made of Qasab and because he used to slaughter a sheep
      and distribute its meat among her friends.

      Khadija died in December of 619 AD. That is two years
      before Hijra. At that time the Prophet was 51-years-
      old. So in the same year that Khadija died the prophet
      married Ayesha and took her to his home 3 years later,
      i.e. one year after Hijra. But until she grow up he
      married Umm Salama.

      In another part Ayesha claims that as long as she
      remembers her parents were always Muslims.

      Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 245

      Narrated 'Aisha:(the wife of the Prophet) I never
      remembered my parents believing in any religion other
      than the true religion (i.e. Islam),

      If Ayesha was older i.e. 16 or 18 as some Muslims claim,
      she would have remembered the religion of her parents
      prior to becoming Muslims.

      Now someone may still claim that all these hadithes are
      lies. People are free to say whatever they want. But truth
      is clear like the Sun for those who have eyes.

      No sane person would be aroused by a 9-year-old child.
      Decent people wince at the thought of this shameful act.
      Yet some Muslims deny them. The question is why so many
      followers of Muhammad would fabricate so many false
      hadithes about the age of Ayisha, which incidentally
      confirm each other?

      I can tell you why people would attribute false miracles
      to their prophet. Babis believe that Bab started to praise
      God as soon as he was born. There is a Hadith like that
      also about Muhammad. Christians believe the birth of the
      Christ was miraculous and the Jews believe Moses opened
      a dry passageway through the Red Sea. Believers love to
      hear these stories. It confirms their faith. There are
      many absurd miracles attributed to Muhammad in the hadiths,
      despite the fact that he denied being able to perform any
      miracles. But why should anyone fabricate a lie about the
      age of Ayisha that would portray his Prophet as a pedophile?

      Controversies About the Age of Ayesha.

      Moral Evaluations of the Marriage of the Prophet with
      Ayesha

      When we say Muhammad had sex with 9 year old child,
      Muslims brush it away and bring all sorts of excuses
      to justify this shameful act. This is the nature of
      blind faith and cognitive dissonance. Maybe by visualizing
      it, some of them will would come to their senses and
      realize how evil this fiend they call prophet, was.
      There is not a single proof that this man was a prophet
      while there are tons of evidences that he was an evil
      man.

      Copyright - CIA (Christian Institute of Apologetics)
      Website: http://www.josephylee.org,
      E-mail: josephylee@..., Home: 031-217-2814

    • josephylee@aol.com