21155Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Re: I don't understand......Actual Hebrew History

  • Peter Silverstone
    Jul 24, 2014
      People keep confusing between Old Testament, and New Testament. Some claim that Old Testament is not correct and New testament is correct. Greater confusion is brought by the fact that there are people who deliberately want to mislead others.

      Focus should be on this:-
      Why is the God of Old Testament so violent, and of the New Testament so meek?
      who is Jesus, and why does he appear so humble when his Father, Yahweh, appear so violent?

      The clue is in Zechariah

      God says,
      “The word of Yahweh about Israel. It is I, Yahweh, who speaks, who spread the heaven, and founded the earth, and formed the Spirit of Man, within him.” Zechariah 12:1-2

      So, what kind of Spirit is Man?

      We read again, from the bible

      ‘Let us make Man, in our own image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild beasts, and all the reptiles that crawl upon the earth’ God created man, in the image of himself, and in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them. “Genesis 1:26-29.

      So, from the bible we learn that Man has a Spirit, which is the Image and likeness of God! This, is the Spirit of Man!

      Who is Jesus?
      We read again from the Bible
      “I tell you most solemnly, the hour will come-in fact, it is here already-when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and all who hear it, will live. For the Father, who is the source of Life, has made the Son, the source of life, and because he is the Son of Man, has appointed him, supreme judge." John 5:26-28.

      Jesus therefore is the Son of God (The Spirit of God) and also the Son of Man (The Spirit of Man)

      Yahweh, therefore, is the Spirit of God before He knew Himself as Man, and the Spirit of Man, before He knew himself as the Image of God.
      Christ, therefore, is ow the True Image of God and Man. And he does what he sees his Father, Man and God doing. He holds the keys, to life

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 87 messages in this topic