21154Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Re: I don't understand......Actual Hebrew History

  • brotherdavejesusonian
    Jul 21, 2014
      Hi Dorothy and all,

      There are two serious errors that some Christians and some atheists make:

      1. All of the Bible is the inspired, perfect Word of God !

      2. None of the Bible is inspired or true, it is all fake !

      We have our Sovereign Savior Jesus Christ fully here in Spirit with us -- as He the Spirit of All Truth: God [See John 1:1-18 John 16:7-16]
      He gives us the Conviction of Truth of what is true, beautiful, good and Godly or not.

      Only about 2% of the Old Testament is up to the standard of Jesus Christ; and about 25 % of the New (less old) Testament is.

      For example, read now Numbers chapter 5 and tell me if God said to give women (ONLY, not men) this unjust, barbaric "thigh and belly rot test !

      Or do you believe that "God said that he was sorry he make mankind !?  That would be a finite, imperfect god that makes mistakes !
      Or how about damnation in eternal hell-fire ?  Blood-atonement to appease a vampire god and make it mellow and friendly again to mankind?

      None of that rings true in the Spirit of Jesus !

      Comments invited.

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brother-dave0137

      http://www.PureChristians.org/  or  http://www.LedByJesus.org/

      Come learn and share in one or all !