21135Re: [Christian-Philosophy] For My Parents

    Jan 30, 2014
      Hi Agnus Teresa and all members,

      The YouTube music and images you sent here are very good except for the doomsday images; so I did approve this.

      This is our Creator Father's world and it will abide forever in his perfect love and care.  There are about 20 places in the Bible where it states that this world abides forever in God's care.  Eph 3:21 is a good one. Glory to God and Jesus, (our) "world without end."