      From: Brother Dave
      To: "christian-philosophy@yahoogroups.com" ; "UB_Study_Group@yahoogroups.com" ; Universalist Group
      Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:12 AM
      Subject: [Christian-Philosophy] Do you now evangelize your faith beliefs?

      Dear Members,�

      Here is a Barna Group research on who evangelizes and how much. �It is short and easy to read.

      How much and how often do you evangelize?

      Personally I share the Good News of Jesus and his true Gospel very many times per day in many ways over the last 35 plus years to date. � My web links below show some of them.�

      A Greek philosopher and strong believer in Jesus Christ once said that if you have a true religion, you will always want to share those truths with others; otherwise you have a false or dying religion. �Is that correct in your view, or is that too harsh, or what?

      Now that our Christian concert band just played its last Fall season concert and is on a two month or more Winter break, I will have more time to share in thses groups. �More Topical Studies to soon follow.�

      If you have any truths to share, please post them here; to help us all learn and share as perfecting student-teacher sons of God in Jesus and in Spirit !

      Come learn and share in one or�all !

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic