21104Do you want to improve this group? Please make some suggestions.

  • brother_dave001
    Sep 30, 2013
      Dear Members,

      I apologize as group owner for not being very active on here in the last two years or so. I remain very active in other online projects.

      Again, the number of posts here has greatly dropped-off to zero.

      Should this group expand to cover more than just Christian-Philosophy ? Maybe the name of the group should change to cover more interesting subjects ? Would a name change still keep all the Members in here and all of our past posts? If so, we might consider a name change.

      Should I change this group from moderated posts to unmoderated and also change immediate new members to new members subject to approval?

      Would any here like to help moderate these posts?

      Maybe, those here lurking would like to come in and do your first post about yourself, interests, and/or religious/spiritual comments or questions? I think there are about 300 Members here who have never posted to date.

      I am open to all Members' suggestions publicly or privately.

      Thank you !

      Peace and progress in Spirit and in Truth !
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic