20958Re: [Christian-Philosophy] Re: I don't understand ... evolution (progression)

    Apr 1, 2013
      Jacob Smith wrote:

      > I don't
      believe in evolution; it contradicts the Bible.

      Hi Jacob,

      This is not Godless evolution, but God's plan of our progression (evolution) in space-time to begin to prepare us for eventual Eternal Residence with God our Father.

      God has given us this tremendous Invitation-Command:  "Be you perfect; even as I am perfect."   This strongly implies that we start out imperfect as a dumb, helpless crying baby. The baby has no understanding of God, love, fatherhood, motherhood, brotherhood, fruits of the Spirit, Spirit, Personality, soul, mind, body, language, math, science, philosophy, religion or just about anything else.  You and I and all normal babies slowly evolve to mature in body, mind, experience and soul to grasp more of God and universe realities.  This is proof that we do evolve -- as God so wills.

      The Bible has hundreds of examples of evolution. Read Jesus' powerful Parable of the Prodigal (Lost) Son in Luke chapter 15. This wayward son knows about evolution into God's (the Father's) love and restoration back fully into the Family of the loving Father.

      You must distinguish between Godless, "big bang" mindless evolution, and God's purposive, Creative evolution derived from God and Eternal Paradise Realities.

      Please ask us any more questions if you wish.

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brother-dave0137

      http://www.PureChristians.org/  or  http://www.LedByJesus.org/