24356RE: What do you think of yahoo's new group homepage format?

  • tincanandstring
    Aug 31, 2013
      I found a popup on the test tube image which allowed me to change it. Too cute, really. Why not make group management straightforward?   --- In chinese_refractor@yahoogroups.com, <frank@...> wrote: If you access this or any other group by email only you may not have noticed this, but surely you have seen the "old" format. I liked the photograph on the homepage, it could be changed to illustrate a current topic, for instance, or display a new product which may have been of interest to the group, (I know, I know, not much seems of interest to the group recently.) Anyway, now we're all about test tubes, it seems, although I think I like the direct access to a listing of recent topic or posts instead of just the last 5 postings. It will take a while to get used to, I was hoping that any change would allow us to edit our existing posts, but that's not allowed, and I miss the post forwarding feature of the past.  What do you think? Frank
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic