24341Re: Joe Btfsplk

  • tincanandstring
    Sep 17, 2012
      David, I really did not know what to expect from the East Coast skies, never observed there before, but was hoping for some severe clear at the Grand Canyon, at least. But the monsoon season lingered in Arizona, so the clouds remained until the morning I left there for Jersey. Naturally.

      Frank

      --- In Chinese_Refractor@yahoogroups.com, David Brooks <z32lunacity@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank,
      >
      > Basically, the weather has sucked in the North East for most of this year. If you would a asked I would have told you to leave the gear back on the left coast. Still haven't have a chance to fully check out the NEAF acquisitions from five month ago. Think Old Joe must be dug in real good some where in these parts. Just as well my new pup isn't ready to take on roll of "four legged observing partner"
      >
      > ;^)
      >
      > David B.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic