24328Re: [Chinese_Refractor] Re: Beijing

  • marc@wxsat.com
    Jun 25, 2012
      No problem,

      The problem with finding things is China, is that manufactured goods there are mostly slated
      for export. A lot of genuine stuff, if you can find it, may actually be more expensive there than
      elsewhere.

      Apple iPhones are made in Shenzhen, across from HongKong, but the latest iPhones are as
      expensive in China as they are elsewhere.

      As the standard of living improves in China, along with its fast-growing growing urbanisation,
      there's tremendous potential for the consumer market.

      I go to China 2 or 3 times a month on an airline layover.

      Marc