This Year 2008 Of ~ Global Enlightenment ~

  • Magick Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 9:43 PM
      an yang hasimeeka, Mina!

      thank you, Mina, in the Year of the Mouse.

      Year 2007 was the year our collective consciousness
      exercised Self Will.

      Year 2008 will be the Year we, the Maitreyah, Maadi
      Shakti, Blue Star, learns self-determination, and
      expresses self determinism, self decision-making!

      ***

      [To END the War against Women, the War against
      Children, the War against Culture, the War against
      the Indigenous, the War against Mother Earth ...
      and All our relations!]

      ***

      Year 2003 is the year, I identified, marking the
      awakening, our awareness of, this Global Consciousness.

      Year 2011, or 2012, I identify as the year of Self-
      Realization -- kind of an adulthood, first completion
      of our mind and body, intelligence and capabilities.

      Year 2008 is the year of global enlightenment, where
      every individual wakes to, from, the matrix programming
      of disinformation, counter-intelligenc e, dumbing-down
      into serfdom -- each, and all, awake to freedom AND
      knowledge AND responsibility. (the only true 'love' which
      is RESPECT.)

      for all our sacred relations,
      all Mother Earth, Celestial GrandMothers ...

      Millennium Twain

      2008 is more than a year. It is our cosmic turning
      point. It is the exact apex in time when the balance
      of ages, suspended, tips away from the separation
      and ignorance defining the last 2,000 years. We now
      incline with ever increasing direction, towards the
      connectivity and understanding thats mark this new
      2,000-year era.

      2008. You are the real dawning of the Age of Aquarius,
      this Aquarian Feeling, Experience, Life ... we call a
      Calendar, of Thirteen 'Epoch-Moons' .

      You are the age of universal enlightenment, where every
      of our seven billions is conscious of and articulates
      the collective wisdom of all ancestry, this Omni-Now.

      Year 2008 indicates the midpoint in the transition from
      the Piscean Boat submerging into the Aquarian Ocean. The
      filth of the provincial/patriarc hal ages is now to be
      washed away. The Year 2011/2012 -- when it is said the
      Mayan Calendar of the Ancient MesoAmerican time keepers
      transitions its 63 million year long count -- it is then
      WE realize the potential of our return to natural
      harmonies.
      We become a collective 'adult'.

      When do we reach collective 'maturity'? Self-fulfillment?

      WE shall LIVE to tell that (Her-) Story!

      ~~
      ~~~

      --- mina <chomina37> wrote:

      Dear Millennium,

      How nice this message is:

      "thus, globally and collectively, we will make
      the decision this Year, this 2008, to go 'into reverse'
      with our 'auto- motives' ... our matrix programming ...

      we will return to a life of harmony with all cultures,
      all life, all creation.

      all, in the whole-sum-ness, divine ..."

      I pray that 2008 is special one, too.

      In Light,