Invitation to new forum for Chinese culture, history and art...

  • weichenxi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2007
      Greetings.

      I would like to invite everyone to register at the new Global Public
      Forum at Exploring Chinese History. Contribute as much and as often as
      you like. Ask questions, connect with others.

      It is still very new, but alot of people have been reading the posts.

      Please have a look at it here:

      http://www.ibiblio.org/chinesehistory/forum/index.php

      If you would like to contribute something to the three websites, it
      all starts at the Forum!!

      It has been around for as long as Exploring Chinese History has, but
      until now only editors had access.

      Stop by and have a look!!

      Best regards,
      Richard R. Wertz