for expatriots, westerners, Laowais living in China: a news forum and place to m

  • Ty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      for expatriots, westerners, Laowais living in China: a news forum and
      place to meet other expats!

      The well-established expatriot communities in Beijing, China from
      countries around the world need a common forum to share their daily
      adventures in their new adopted country. There are lots topics of
      legal, cultural, tourist, culinary and personal interests that are not
      readily available in English, or easily accessable for expats, or
      "Laowais". And for many of us, there's probably enough culture shocks
      or rules of cultural sensitivity that we are yet to be accustomed to.

      So, you are expected to freely introduce yourselves here and share
      with us your perspectives, without having to conform to an established
      norm.

      We believe we are of value to our new society, our expat communities
      as well as the societies back home. Or, it's simply exciting to see
      how far different cultural perspectives contrast among themselves, or
      to see whether the twin---East and West---shall never meet.

      Expatriot Sun: Xin Jiayuan Taiyang Bao
    • bon chue
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007
        no such site.