Re: What do the Chinese Actresses wear today?

  • liang_jieming
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hehehe, reading your post I almost uploaded a picture of Zhang Ziyi
      onto the mainpage wearing a bikini until I realised I'd probably get
      scolded by xinminyan again for posting anything connected to Ms.Zhang.
      ;-)

      Jieming
      DragonSeedLegacy

      --- In ChineseCultureOnline@yahoogroups.com, "ming18ming2003"
      <ming18ming2003@y...> wrote:

      > I found another group of pictures with some of today's popular
      > actresses/singers in China, HK, Taiwan and also korea. Will upload it
      > into a file and send out a notice. All the Chinese actresses in the
      > picture are indicated in pinyin for their names, so for the HK
      > actresses since their names are in mandarin pinyin, it might be
      > difficult for people to recongnize their names as they are usually
      > refered by their Cantonese pinyin or English names for some.
      >
      > Anyway, let me know if u want more assistance to identiy some
      > actresses in particular.
      >
      > Jane
    • windlightr
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
        ÂÀ½à, ¹ã¶«ºìÐÇ
        http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%90%95%E6%B4%81
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lu_Jie

        --- In ChineseCultureOnline@yahoogroups.com, "liang_jieming"
        <kitmengleong@y...> wrote:

        > Hehehe, reading your post I almost uploaded a picture of Zhang Ziyi
        > onto the mainpage wearing a bikini until I realised I'd probably get
        > scolded by xinminyan again for posting anything connected to Ms.Zhang.
        > ;-)
        >
        > Jieming
        > DragonSeedLegacy
      • windlightr
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
          What is the name of this group?

          <ming18ming2003@y...> wrote:

          > I found another group of pictures with some of today's popular
          > actresses/singers in China, HK, Taiwan and also korea. Will upload it
          > into a file and send out a notice. All the Chinese actresses in the
          > picture are indicated in pinyin for their names, so for the HK
          > actresses since their names are in mandarin pinyin, it might be
          > difficult for people to recongnize their names as they are usually
          > refered by their Cantonese pinyin or English names for some.
          >
          > Anyway, let me know if u want more assistance to identiy some
          > actresses in particular.
          >
          > Jane
        • ming18ming2003
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
            Huh? What group? hehe... could be my broken English taht's causing
            confusion for the word of "group" I used. hhee.. what I meant by "a
            group of pictures" is probably better understood as "a batch of
            pictures", if batch is the right word to use in this context. well,
            can't think of a better word at the moment. anyway, there is no
            pacific definition or category for those pictures I grouped together,
            if there has to be something common about them, then the pictures are
            all popular actresses today, mainly from China the mainland and
            Taiwan and Hk.

            Well, if u want a name for the group, how about "pretty sexy
            actresses today" or bikinie actresses, hehe.... ooops, there seemed
            to be no bikinie there, yea, surely something missing. hehe...
            hehe... BTW, without offending xinminyan, I think Zhang ziyi is
            beautiful. I for one just can't stop envy her "devil figure" (slim,
            slender, even shaping....) every time I see her in a picture. Heaven,
            if I could just have her face, her figure, her acting, her flirts
            with the wealthy boys.... my goodness, i have to get off now, going
            to teh plastic surgery centre and get everything fixed. haha...

            Jane :))

            --- In ChineseCultureOnline@yahoogroups.com, "windlightr"
            <windlightr@y...> wrote:

            > What is the name of this group?
            >
            > --- In ChineseCultureOnline@yahoogroups.com, "ming18ming2003"
            > <ming18ming2003@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I found another group of pictures with some of today's popular
            > > actresses/singers in China, HK, Taiwan and also korea. Will
            upload it
            > > into a file and send out a notice. All the Chinese actresses in
            the
            > > picture are indicated in pinyin for their names, so for the HK
            > > actresses since their names are in mandarin pinyin, it might be
            > > difficult for people to recongnize their names as they are
            usually
            > > refered by their Cantonese pinyin or English names for some.
            > >
            > > Anyway, let me know if u want more assistance to identiy some
            > > actresses in particular.
            > >
            > > Jane
          • Alessandro Ranieri