New poll for ChicagolandCostumersGuild

  • ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 138 , Jul 16, 2008
      ChicagolandCostumersGuild group:

      who's making it to the special EXTRA CHEESEIE ccg meeting
      on sat. the 19th 2-4pm this month?
      (Henry as our speaker for the Cheese this means your attendance is mandatory;).)

      o I'm not going to be able to make it this time
      o I'll be there
      o I'm not sure If I can come, but I will if I can

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • MicheleSol
      Message 138 of 138 , Nov 3 11:47 PM
        I'll be there.

        Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone