RE: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] fyi Hancock's Sale

  • Paul Kostyniuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      Thanks for this.  I found a very nice cotton for a Civil War dress, a lot of white muslin for some Renaissance Poet's Shirts I need to make, and some green cotton for my daughter's Chronicles of Narnia Dress (Susan's Archery Dress).

      Celeste Kostyniuk

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        Awww shucks... now I got a warm fuzzy feeling...
        I'm glad you found usefull stuff.

        -Renata