Tea Party at Duckon

  • sue edmunds
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      Just wanted to let folks know I have secured a room on the concierge floor for a CCG Tea party if anyone is interested. I thought about using it as a promo for CC28. I wanted to set it up like a gypsy tea room complete with card reading and tea leaves. I do both.Debra Luth will be staying in the room and can read cards as well. Just for grins. I have acquired 2 more ceramic tea pots and have been stalking resale shops for more as well as fancy tea cups and saucers. I also have a samovar-like urn with a spigot that I would like to fill with cold Persian mint tea. is anybody out there planning on attending Duckon? That is if you all will have recovered from CC26. Sue E.

    • S. G. Barber
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        Ack! Forgot about Duckon! What weekend is it?

      • penhalion@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2008

          I'm planning on attending at least on Saturday.....but stay tuned for updates. I have a box of mint tea that I picked up in England that I would be happy to share.

          Karen

          sue edmunds <marinaedm@yahoo. com> wrote:

          Just wanted to let folks know I have secured a room on the concierge floor for a CCG Tea party if anyone is interested. I thought about using it as a promo for CC28. I wanted to set it up like a gypsy tea room complete with card reading and tea leaves. I do both.Debra Luth will be staying in the room and can read cards as well. Just for grins. I have acquired 2 more ceramic tea pots and have been stalking resale shops for more as well as fancy tea cups and saucers. I also have a samovar-like urn with a spigot that I would like to fill with cold Persian mint tea. is anybody out there planning on attending Duckon? That is if you all will have recovered from CC26. Sue E.

          Shop & save on a huge selection of bathroom accessories. Click now!
        • WZ
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2008
            I'll be there and can help out.

            WZ