Re: upcomming events of interest to costumers

  • carol_anne_mitchell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      --- In ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com, Renata OConnor-Rose
      <oushva@...> wrote:

      > Troy Sale Nov. 11th 9am- 3pm (it's a fabric warehouse sale, you
      have to buy by the bolt but the prices are amazing) 2701 N. Normandy
      Chicago,IL 60707 for info call (800)888-2400

      There is also going to be a warehouse sale at Vogue's on November 16-17.
      It's at 618 Hartrey Ave, Evanston, IL
      Carol
    • zski@ripco.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        > There is also going to be a warehouse sale at Vogue's on November 16-17.
        > It's at 618 Hartrey Ave, Evanston, IL
        > Carol

        Oooo - That's where I got all that lovely linen last spring!

        Wendy Z
      • Bawsews@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2007
          Is a teaparty planned for Windycon?