Re: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] October Meeting & Halloween party?

  • Renata OConnor-Rose
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
      Michele Jaye Solomon <IckyDetails@...> wrote:

      Will the October meeting be the 20th at Renata's. Should we be
      bringing costume's we're working on?

      Michele

      (sorry I took so long to respond, this mail kinda dropped off my radar)

      Yes, the next meeting will be on Oct. 20th from 2-4pm (unless no one wants to come;) ) at my place, and I think working on costumes would be fun.

      however, two things to be aware of: I'll have an out of town guest that may show up during the meeting (yes she costumes), and the meeting can't go much later than 4pm because of a house warming/birthday/Halloween party I'll be heading to in south bend (yes Indiana) for that evening.

      Anyone interested in getting together earlier than 2pm to do a mini stitch & bitch pre-meeting?

      -Renata

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Silver Rose