CCG offline

  • Renata OConnor-Rose
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      Any plans for going to the Ren Faire?

      Also, any interest in a BBQ at my place in August or September?

      Barbara Wright

      shall we plan an outing to the fair? (Karen, what weekends will you be there?)

      and I'd love to go to a bbq at Barbara's, other people interested?

      any other outing ideas?

      -Renata

      Building a website is a piece of cake.

    • penhalion@juno.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007

        I'm at the Faire the odd weekends. This coming weekend will be 5 so I will also be there for the 7th and the 9th weekends. No, I don't know the dates, I just count on my fingers and toes.

        If I'm not at the Faire, I could be persuaded to bbq or something.

        Karen

      • osierhenry@cs.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
          In a message dated 8/2/2007 11:14:33 AM Central Daylight Time, oushva@... writes:
          shall we plan an outing to the fair? (Karen, what weekends will you be there?)

          and I'd love to go to a bbq at Barbara's, other people interested?

          any other outing ideas?

          1) Yes!
          2) Yes! I'll bring the brats!
          3) Yes! This is real soon, but it is fun! I have been to this before: www.kenoshadaysofdiscovery.com

          Henry
          SoC

          PS Renata, contact me out of group
        • Susan Finkle - Just for Kids Books
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
            osierhenry@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 8/2/2007 11:14:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
            > oushva@... writes:
            >> shall we plan an outing to the fair? (Karen, what weekends will you
            >> be there?)
            >>
            >> and I'd love to go to a bbq at Barbara's, other people interested?
            >>
            >> any other outing ideas?
            >
            > 1) Yes!
            > 2) Yes! I'll bring the brats!
            > 3) Yes! This is real soon, but it is fun! I have been to this before:
            > www.kenoshadaysofdiscovery.com
            >
            > Henry
            > SoC
            >
            > PS Renata, contact me out of group

            A BBQ sounds good, but my time is really crunched for the next couple of
            weeks. How about Sunday the 19th or Saturday the 25th?

            Sue F
          • osierhenry@cs.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
              In a message dated 8/3/2007 3:01:24 PM Central Daylight Time, sfinkle@... writes:
              A BBQ sounds good, but my time is really crunched for the next couple of
              weeks. How about Sunday the 19th or Saturday the 25th?

              19th is possible for me. 25th is a Cowboy event way up in Princeton, WI.
              Henry
            • Leah OConnor
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
                How long does the fair run?  Karen sent this on Aug 2, so the 5th weekend is
                Aug 4-5 is that correct?  Last time I was at the fair it was sitll called King Richard's.
                I thinkg going as a group would be fun.
                Leah

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
                  In a message dated 8/4/2007 6:51:03 AM Central Daylight Time, leahoconnor@... writes:

                  How long does the fair run?

                  Labor Day Monday.

                  Henry
                • Renata OConnor-Rose

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 5, 2007
                      In a message dated 8/4/2007 4:06:21 PM Central Daylight Time, oushva@... writes:
                      the 19th I'll be out at Gencon, and thew 25th is currently the next scheduled gild meeting (we could do the next meeting as a bbq at Barbra's).

                      I won't be there in that case.

                      Henry