this weekends outting

  • Renata OConnor-Rose
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2007
      for those of you who plan on going to the outing this Sat.contact Leah O'Connor at leahoconnor@... or call her at home in the evening at 773-792-3253. she'llo be coordinating the outing.

      -Renata

      It's here! Your new message!
    • Leah OConnor
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2007
        Does anyone still want ot go?

        Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...> wrote:
        for those of you who plan on going to the outing this Sat.contact Leah O'Connor at leahoconnor@ sbcglobal. net or call her at home in the evening at 773-792-3253. she'llo be coordinating the outing.

        -Renata

        It's here! Your new message!

      • cormorant4000
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2007
          I would like to go, but if no one else can make it, I don't mind if we reschedule.

          Betsy

          Leah OConnor <leahoconnor@...> wrote:
          Does anyone still want ot go?

          Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@yahoo. com> wrote:
          for those of you who plan on going to the outing this Sat.contact Leah O'Connor at leahoconnor@ sbcglobal. net or call her at home in the evening at 773-792-3253. she'llo be coordinating the outing.

          -Renata

          It's here! Your new message!

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Susan Finkle - Just for Kids Books
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2007
            Leah OConnor wrote:

            > Does anyone still want ot go?

            I am interested but since I am doing Easter dinner the next day and
            leaving town for a week on Monday, it will have to be short and sweet.

            Sue Finkle
          • sue edmunds
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 6, 2007
              Yes please I still want to go! It will get me out of a Easter saturday church thing I really don't want to have to do. I'll explain later Sue E

              Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...> wrote:
              for those of you who plan on going to the outing this Sat.contact Leah O'Connor at leahoconnor@ sbcglobal. net or call her at home in the evening at 773-792-3253. she'llo be coordinating the outing.

              -Renata

              It's here! Your new message!

              Finding fabulous fares is fun.

            • osierhenry@cs.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 6, 2007
                Do to Con Crud, I am going to stay home and be sick.

                Henry Osier
                Chief Spy
                Costume-Con 28 in Milwaukee in 2010
                www.CC28.org
                For the newest Intell: http://agent-milw.livejournal.com/
              • Silver Rose
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 6, 2007
                  I'm out, as well (sadly). I need to catch up on housework, my place is a mess. *makes face*

                       - Gail

                • Leah OConnor