the election & the dec. meeting

  • Renata OConnor-Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      hi all,
      it's that time of year again... ok it's two months past that time of
      year, but we're doing the nominations & election for the ccg board
      openings a bit fashonably late (& we're all nothing if not fashionable).

      so, since i'm going out of town till the 19th, I'll be taking
      nominations till then and when I get back I'll send out an e-mail
      balot (you will have 1 week to vote after the ballot goes out).

      the board positions up for election this year are 2 members at large.

      the ccg members holding the positions currently are: Michele Jay
      Solomon and Betsy; & both of them have been active & helpfull board
      members (thank you both).

      any member in good standing (meaning you've paid your dues)can
      nominate & vote. if you aren't sure if you are a member in good
      standing I'll check for you (send me your name, 'cause your e-mails
      only show me a name if I have one to go with it.).

      DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL TO NOMINATE! E-mail me directly at:
      oushva@...

      so, start sending me your nominations!

      ALSO NOTE THAT I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN DURRING OUR REGULAR DEC. MEETING.
      so, by board concensus we'll be skipping our Dec. meeting and going
      back to the regular third sat. meeting time & place in January.

      happy holidays,
      -Renata