Ccg Camping trip

  • oushva
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      I was supposed to go camping with you guys this weekend, but between my ongoing fatigue and the bad sunburn I got on friday I just can't imagine having the energy to get packed let alone face the outdoor time with more evil sunshine, so I'm out.

      If anyone wants to take my campsite & join the guild camping trip (who hadn't already planed to go before) contact Sue Finkle. She has the reservations.

      I'm really sorry to cancel such last minuet, but I was hoping I'd be feeling better by now.
      -Renata O'Connor-Rose