Duckon

  • dandyhank
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hello!
             Yes, I am still coming. I will be getting there Saturday afternoon. Yes, I am still willing to Judge or MC. I just need a room to get dressed for the evening.
             Henry
             PS I had to get a slightly newer cell phone this past Monday and I have not entered all the old numbers yet. And I think I lost a few. If you had my cell phone number, which has not changed, could you e-mail me privately your's?
    • Sue Finkle
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 27, 2013
        Henry,

        Joel and I will have a room if you need to change or drop stuff for awhile.

        Everyone - did anyone else see the new exhibit at the art institute?
        They are showing Impressionism paintings that show women's costumes of the period and matching it with actual dresses. Supposed to be a look at fashion and art and how they influenced each other. Sounds really interested. Anyone up for a group trip?

        Sue Finkle

        --
        Sue Finkle
      • Sherri Gail Barber