Steampunk Outting to the East Troy Railway Museum

  • dandyhank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10 11:29 AM
      Hello,
            I know some of you are on Facebook, but some are not. I am just sending out a reminder that this is planned for this Sunday morning. We are getting a group rate for the tickets, which is $10 per person.
            The plan is that we take the first train at 11 AM to the Elegant Farmer, where we shop and have lunch. Then we take the train back and stop in the old time ice cream parlour next to the museum.
            Everyone had so much fun doing this last year, they asked me to organize it again. Please let me know by this Friday if you can make it.
            Henry
    • suefinkle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12 7:35 AM
        I want to go do the Troy train. I don't want to drive up myself. Is anyone else interested in going? We can drive up together.

        Sue F