Re: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] Re: Milwaukee that is run by a friend that al...

  • dandyhank
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 4:19 PM
      In a message dated 3/31/2013 9:59:54 PM Central Daylight Time, tomhuber.yah@... writes:
      Oddessey Con (Odd Con) in Milwaukee is on the third weekend in April.
      I'm on a number of panels, including one on steam punk.

      No, Odd Con is in Madison April 12 to 14th. Concinnity is in Milwaukee Saturday, April 13th. The Milwaukee Steampunk Society will be there. One of its GoH's is Jennifer Kelly!

      Henry
    • Tom & Connie Huber
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 6:06 PM
        My mistake. You're correct. I'm glad you corrected me because
        otherwise, I'd be more than just a day late... I knew the city was
        Madison (for Odd Con), but thought the date was the following weekend.

        Tom