Don't forget to watch Hot Set this month

  • Michele Jaye Solomon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      On Monday at the con, I met one of the stars and saw a photo of her set, I practically drooled on her phone, she painted every piece.

      Face Off has been even better this year. Finally, two decent shows on SyFy. Other than Lost Girl I don't find much. What the heck does wrestling have to do with science fiction?

      Sent from my iPhone