Aug meeting

  • Renata OConnor-Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2012
      The August meeting falls during Gencon, and tho I'm not going Joshua is and I was thinking about taking Ben out to a friends while Joshua is gone (only child & no friends in the neiborhood adds up to not enough kid time for Ben over the summer unless we go places). When I checked the dates I realized the conflict, so does anyone else want to host the August meeting? The date is aug. 18th.

      -Renata O'Connor-Rose
    • Renata OConnor-Rose
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
        since no one has responded & offered to host, the meeting in the 18th will still be in our regular meeting room at my place. Either my folks will host or I will, but same bat time same bat channel :)
        See you all Saturday.

      • MicheleSol@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2012
          I won't be able to make this month's meeting on the 18th.  I have a training session at either 2:00 or 3:00.  Finally was able to start, so I'll be able to walk better for the convention, I started a week ago and it's making a difference already.  I hope to see you folks there.

          School's done and after Chicon, I'll start looking for work, and should resurface finally!  I'm hoping the estate stuff will be completely done before the convention.

          On a costuming note, they opened a Torrid near me in Randhurst Village.  While the sizes are too small right now, I did get a pair of black knee high, cuffed boots that I can even fit my orthotics in. They are flat heeled and have an ankle zipper with a fake zipper decoration on the outside.   I look forward to making some costumes to go with them.  I also found three belts too.

          Time to work on Chicon gopher docs.

          Michele Jaye
        • Tom & Connie Huber
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2012
            Connie and I have been under the weather and won't be at this month's
            meeting on the 18th. Miss seeing you all and hope to be back into the
            swing of things in September...

            Tom & Connie Huber