Steampunk fabric

  • S. G. Barber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Some really cool looking fabric, particularly top row, second from right:

      http://www.spoonflower.com/tags/steampunk

           Gail
    • Sue Finkle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
        Gail,

        These are awesome looking fabrics and it is cool you can get the pattern you want on a variety of different fabric types and weights. But the prices are pretty stiff.

        Sue Finkle

        --
        Sue Finkle
      • S. G. Barber
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
          Yeah, I know. I do like the way they look, though.