April meeting

  • Renata OConnor-Rose
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1, 2012
      The April meeting (April 21) will either need to be moved (temporally or physically), or canceled as I will be out celebrating my 15th anniversary that weekend.

      So, what are people's preferences? Skip April? have it another day? Or have the meeting elsewhere?

      -Renata
    • Sherri Gail Barber
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 1, 2012
        I'm up for either moving the date or the venue. :)

        Gail

        Sent from my iPad

        On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...> wrote:

        > The April meeting (April 21) will either need to be moved (temporally or physically), or canceled as I will be out celebrating my 15th anniversary that weekend.
        >
        > So, what are people's preferences? Skip April? have it another day? Or have the meeting elsewhere?
        >
        > -Renata

      • cormorant4000
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 2, 2012
          How about having it on the 14th?

          Betsy

        • osierhenry@cs.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 2, 2012
            Speaking of the meeting, is anyone else besides me going to CC30? And, yes, I remember that I need to pay my dues.

            Henry
          • sue edmunds
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 4, 2012
              Well If folks are up to it, We could have it at my place

              I'm up for either moving the date or the venue. :)

              Gail

              Sent from my iPad

              On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...> wrote:

              > The April meeting (April 21) will either need to be moved (temporally or physically), or canceled as I will be out celebrating my 15th anniversary that weekend.
              >
              > So, what are people's preferences? Skip April? have it another day? Or have the meeting elsewhere?
              >
              > -Renata

            • cormorant4000
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 4, 2012
                Anything is fine with me.

                Betsy

                Well If folks are up to it, We could have it at my place

                I'm up for either moving the date or the venue. :)

                Gail

                Sent from my iPad

                On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...> wrote:

                > The April meeting (April 21) will either need to be moved (temporally or physically), or canceled as I will be out celebrating my 15th anniversary that weekend.
                >
                > So, what are people's preferences? Skip April? have it another day? Or have the meeting elsewhere?
                >
                > -Renata

              • Leah OConnor
                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 4, 2012
                  Pat and I will not be able to make the April meeting,
                  Renata's sister is having her tonsils out April 18th and
                  we are taking Ben out to Polo IL to stay with his friend Terry.

                  Leah
                • Sue Finkle
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 6, 2012
                    Joel and I could do the 14th. Or we could go by Sue's house on the 21st. What do people prefer?

                    Sue

                    --
                    Sue Finkle
                  • cormorant4000
                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 11, 2012
                      Having the meeting on April 21 at Sue E.'s house works best for me now.

                      Betsy

                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 12, 2012
                        We will be out of town most of April.
                      • Renata OConnor-Rose
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 25
                          The April meeting on 4/18/15 will not be at the O'Connor-Rose household (I will be celebrating my 18th anniversary that weekend). It is tentatively scheduled to be held at Sue Edmonds house. If this changes, Sue or I will send out a notice before the April meeting.

                          -Renata O'Connor-Rose (usual Ccg house mom)

                          Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad