Re: Halloween party

  • Michele Jaye Solomon
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 1, 2011
      What else is in it, is the rice separate? Your tolerance for hot is much higher than many of us.

      I'll think about something more main dish like then. I may also bring a generic salad. No time for the spinach one this year.

      I hope your dog (sorry forgot name) won't attack coyote tails.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Michele Jaye Solomon
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 1, 2011
        What time does the party start???

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Joel Finkle
        Message 3 of 28 , Nov 1, 2011
          Add to slow cooker in this order: Sliced onions, brisket, spices, oil. Turn on heat, wait until meat falls apart.  Go MMMMMMM.  I've made it a couple times, the first time rather hot, the second using powdered new mexico chile instead of cayenne and it was merely warming -- I'll go with that variety this time.

          Rice entirely separate.

          Dog is pretty well behaved.  She'll sniff a lot, but isn't likely to attack anything.

          To: ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 28 , Nov 1, 2011
            14:00 -- standard Costumer Guild meeting time

            To: ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com
            From: MicheleSol@...
            Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:30:39 -0500

            What time does the party start???

            Sent from my iPhone

          • Renata OConnor-Rose
            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 2, 2011
              Somehow I can't imagine Annie "attacking" anything, begging cutely maybe

              > What else is in it, is the rice separate? Your
              > tolerance for hot is much higher than many of us.
              >
              > I'll think about something more main dish like then. I
              > may also bring a generic salad. No time for the spinach one
              > this year.
              >

              > I hope your dog (sorry forgot name) won't attack coyote
              > tails.
              >

              > Sent from my iPhone

            • sue edmunds
              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 3, 2012
                Sorry I haven't got the chance to say what I'm bringing to the party , been tied up at Mom's house all week. Sound like we need dessert. I'll bring something sweet