Fw: Corset Workshop in Chicago Area (Elmhurst).

  • sue edmunds
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2011
    Got this,  Thought to pass it on to them that's interested.

    Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2012
      I have made a reservation for 2 camping sites at Starved Rock State Park
      for the weekend of June 22-24. This will handle up to 8 people.
      The current list is:
      Joel and Sue
      Barbara and Bob
      Sue E
      Pat and Leah

      There is 1 more space open. Please let me know if you want to go.
      There was 1 more available spot next to the spots I reserved. If there
      is more interest and I know soon, I can add that spot so we could take
      up to 5 more people than currently going.
      Betsy - I hope you would consider coming out and joining us for the day
      on Saturday.

      --
      Sue Finkle
    • Sue Finkle
      Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
        I have just made a reservation for the Costumers Guild annual camping
        trip at the Warren Dunes on August 17-19th. Unfortunately, I was unable
        to book a cabin. Instead, I booked 3 adjacent camp sites. This will
        allow us up to 12 people. This is first come, first serve, so if you
        want to come, get your name in soon. Bob and Barb, one of the sites can
        hold a camper if you want to come with it. All 3 sites have
        electricity. Joel and I have just bought ourselves a new tent. Our old
        one is a bit worn, but still usable. If someone wants to come and does
        not have a tent, they are welcome to use that one.

        We have been talking about taking Sunday and doing a wine tour in the
        nearby wine country area and visiting the wonderful vintage resale
        shop/antique store in the same neighborhood. I will work on putting that
        stuff together closer to the date.

        --
        Sue Finkle
      • Sue Finkle
        Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2014
          I have booked a camping trip for the weekend of July 18-20. I tried to
          book at Kohler park, but it was completely booked through September on
          the weekends.
          So I found some spaces at Turkey Run in Indiana. I have not been there,
          but I have heard really good things about it.
          I have 2 spots reserved which will hold a max of 12 people. I think that
          should be enough to hold everyone.
          If you haven't already told me you are interested, please let me know now.
          --
          Sue Finkle
        • masterpayne2010
          Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2014

            Yes. We'd like to come July 18th..  Leah and I have been to Turkey Run Park before, but never camped there.  It's a beautiful park.

            Patrick

          • sue edmunds