Archon masquerade

  • costumeghoddess
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Just thought I would do a bit of self promoting. This past weekend
      Archon was held and as usual, their masquerade was excellent. They had
      something like 37 entries which was down by a few entries from last
      year.

      I personally had 2 costumes entered; an original concept for myself and
      a recreation of the White Witch costume from Narnia for my friend
      Julie. My personal costume was given a workmanship award for
      Excellence in Dying (97% of the costume's fabric was dyed by me) and
      the Jadis/White Witch costume garnered a Best in Class - Master
      Workmanship award.

      Once I get some of the photos others took, I will see about posting
      some of them on this site.

      Nancy M.
    • Silver Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
        Nancy,

        Congratulations on your work. It was wonderful.

        - Gail

        "Children of the night . . . shut up!"

        - Dracula, "Love at First Bite"

        http://mail.yahoo.com