Guild BBQ

  • Bawsews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2006
      It has been suggested that the BBQ this year be held on 9/30.  I am fine with that.  I was thinking 3:00 until whenever.  Bob has this idea about showing movies on the garage door, weather permitting.  Chicken, brats and hot dogs?  Any vegetarians? Everyone sign up to bring a side dish or dessert? Other suggestions?

      Barbara

    • penhalion@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006

        I cannot make it on the 30th due to prior committment with Micel Folcland. I could make it if it were held the Saturday before (Sept 23).

        Karen

        -- Bawsews@... wrote:

        It has been suggested that the BBQ this year be held on 9/30.  I am fine with that.  I was thinking 3:00 until whenever.  Bob has this idea about showing movies on the garage door, weather permitting.  Chicken, brats and hot dogs?  Any vegetarians? Everyone sign up to bring a side dish or dessert? Other suggestions?

        Barbara

      • Silver Rose
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
          I'll try to make it. I have a disabled parent that I
          look after, and that's the weekend before Archon, so
          I'll also be putting the finishing touches on the
          costume I'm making for the Masquerade.

          Speaking of which, who else here will be going to
          Archon?

          - Gail

          --- Bawsews@... wrote:

          > It has been suggested that the BBQ this year be held
          > on 9/30. I am fine with that. I was thinking 3:00
          > until whenever. Bob has this idea about showing
          > movies on the garage door, weather permitting.
          > Chicken, brats and hot dogs? Any vegetarians?
          > Everyone sign up to bring a side dish or dessert?
          > Other suggestions?
          >
          > Barbara

          "Children of the night . . . shut up!"

          - Dracula, "Love at First Bite"

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • osierhenry@cs.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
            In a message dated 9/7/2006 3:47:13 PM Central Standard Time, seolfer_rosa@... writes:
            Speaking of which, who else here will be going to
            Archon?

            Me! Look for me at the CC25/CC28 in Milwaukee Bid Pool Party Thursday night.
            Henry Osier
            Chief Spy
            Costume-Con 28 Bid in Milwaukee in 2010
            www.SpyBid.org
          • Michele Jaye Solomon
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 13, 2006
              I'll be coming and bring at least a side dish.

              I just discovered they've unblocked Yahoo groups so I can get into it
              again from work. Let's hope it stays this way.

              Michele
            • cormorant4000
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 13, 2006
                I'll be there, and will bring a side dish.

                Betsy