diy Doctor Who time lord collar

  • Renata OConnor-Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      As some of you know, I & some other ccg members made time lord collars for Chicago Tardis last weekend, and I did a diy collar panel.

      well the directions from the panel are now up at chicostume.org  as a pdf slide show for anyone interested.

      enjoy,
      -Renata

    • osierhenry@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
        In a message dated 12/2/2010 10:45:42 AM Central Standard Time, oushva@... writes:
        As some of you know, I &some other ccg members made time lord collars for Chicago Tardis last weekend, and I did a diy collar panel.

        I made one and it is not as hard as you might think.

        Henry