New poll for ChicagoAreaCostumersGuild

  • ChicagoAreaCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      ChicagoAreaCostumersGuild group:

      this is the way we'll be handling rsvp's for events.
      who is comming to the duct tape dummy workshop at 3pm on the
      17th? and who is comming to the potluck holiday party /
      meeting the same day at 8pm?
      all people comming to the potluck please post what you plan
      to bring so we have a variety for all tastes.

      o I will attend the workshop only
      o I will attend the holiday party only
      o I will attend both events on the 17th
      o I won't be able to attend either