Re: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] sorta O.T.: GG Heterodyne show

  • osierhenry@cs.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
      In a message dated 3/25/2010 1:54:01 PM Central Daylight Time, oushva@... writes:
      sory to all of you who arent in our girl genius group entry for costumecon, but it's soooo much easier to post here that find everyones individual e-mails...

      Speaking of Costume-Con, who is coming and who has not bought a membership yet? If you let me know, I can have badges with your names printed on them ready for you.

      Henry
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
        You know I'm coming Henry--but I already have my membership.

        BTW--have to opt out of the Thurs Safe House run. I forgot that I have to work late that day and will be stuck downtown until 7pm

        Kerri

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
          In a message dated 4/1/2010 5:11:53 PM Central Daylight Time, mistressmargrett@... writes:
          You know I'm coming Henry--but I already have my membership.

          I was just thinking of those who have not got one yet.

          BTW--have to opt out of the Thurs Safe House run. I forgot that I have to work late that day and will be stuck downtown until 7pm

          Are you coming in late Thursday then?

          Henry
        • Susan Finkle
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
            Henry,

            I am coming and am registered. However, wanted to know if there is a day
            only rate or a masc only rate so Joel can come and enter with our Girl
            Genius group? He isn't coming up for the whole thing, but just part of
            Saturday if he can be in the group.

            Sue Finkle

            osierhenry@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 3/25/2010 1:54:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
            > oushva@... writes:
            >> sory to all of you who arent in our girl genius group entry for
            >> costumecon, but it's soooo much easier to post here that find
            >> everyones individual e-mails...
            >
            > Speaking of Costume-Con, who is coming and who has not bought a
            > membership yet? If you let me know, I can have badges with your names
            > printed on them ready for you.
            >
            > Henry

          • Margrett Norwoode
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 1, 2010
              Depends on what I decide to do about housing. I may be daytripping it each day, since the drive up isn't bad.

              Remember, a good majority of my Milwaukee friends who I might ask for crash space, are running this con LOL. And Paul hasn't been an option for crash space for over two years.

              So it depends--I may be able to get a hotel room but I won't know about finances until later in April. If I have a hotel room, I'm coming up after work on Thursday. If I don't, I'm coming up Friday morning early. If I day trip, I may ask my son to let me crash at his place instead, since he lives practically on the Wisconsin state line.

              Kerri

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 3, 2010
                In a message dated 4/1/2010 7:08:34 PM Central Daylight Time, sfinkle@... writes:
                However, wanted to know if there is a day
                only rate or a masc only rate so Joel can come and enter with our Girl
                Genius group?

                There is a day rate of $40. Let me just double check the rules about a person just being in an entry.

                Henry
              • Margrett Norwoode
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 18, 2010
                  So folks--since I had a concert with Court & Country on the date of the last meeting, what was decided for the Costume-Con blocking on the weekend of Apr 24-25? I have tried to keep spots open for the blocking but it's been getting harder as the date has been getting closer. Could someone please fill me in so I can work my other plans around the CCG meeting?

                  Thanks,
                  Kerri-Ellen