Sewing workshop

  • pengin_to
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
      I will be holding a sewing day at my house, Friday March 5th from 1pm onward. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

      Food will and tea will be provided, Serger is available for use as well as any of my drafting materials, sans paper. My duplex has plenty of room for laying out patterns and fabric. (pet free)

      Address will be provided upon request. (I live 2 miles away from Renata's house, for reference)

      Yay,

      ~Lauren
    • Renata OConnor-Rose
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
        is Ben welcome? I totally understand if he's not, he can be a handfull.  starting at 1, I'd be able to hang out for an hour before I have to pick Ben up from school... If Ben is welcome I can workon something after... Let me know.
        -Renata

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
          Sure, I have copious amounts of legos that he is welcome to play with and movies to watch.

          --- In ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com, Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...> wrote:

          > is Ben welcome? I totally understand if he's not, he can be a handfull.  starting at 1, I'd be able to hang out for an hour before I have to pick Ben up from school... If Ben is welcome I can workon something after... Let me know.
          > -Renata

        • pengin_to
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
            Sure, I have copious amounts of legos to play with and I have plenty of movies to watch.
            --- In ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com, Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...> wrote:

            > is Ben welcome? I totally understand if he's not, he can be a handfull.  starting at 1, I'd be able to hang out for an hour before I have to pick Ben up from school... If Ben is welcome I can workon something after... Let me know.
            > -Renata

          • Renata OConnor-Rose
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
              cool. I'll stop by after I get Ben from school on Friday then. :)
              -Renata

            • osierhenry@cs.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
                In a message dated 3/1/2010 1:40:56 PM Central Standard Time, jysiouxfls@... writes:
                Sure, I have copious amounts of legos to play with and I have plenty of movies to watch.

                Can I play with the legos, too? ;P

                Henry
              • Lauren Yeager
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
                  Legos for all, we have at least nine castles.

                  To: ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 2, 2010
                    If anyone is interested at the workshop, I will demo drafting a Blouson bodice and sleeve or adding any even fullness to a garment. Can be used on pants too, yay.

                    --- In ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Yeager <jysiouxfls@...> wrote:

                    > Legos for all, we have at least nine castles.
                    >
                    > To: ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: osierhenry@...
                    > Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:12:37 -0500
                    > Subject: Re: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] Re: Sewing workshop

                    > In a message dated 3/1/2010 1:40:56 PM Central Standard Time, jysiouxfls@... writes:
                    >

                    > Sure, I have copious amounts of legos to play with and I have plenty of movies to watch.
                    >
                    > Can I play with the legos, too? ;P
                    >

                    > Henry

                  • pengin_to
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 23 8:03 AM
                      Hello! This is Lauren. I will be hosting a sewing workshop, either Tuesday in the evening the 27th or Wednesday day the 28th. I will provide food. I have plenty of space, drafting materials, tools etc. Please let me know if anyone is interested in either date. :)
                    • Margrett Norwoode
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 23 10:27 AM
                        Lauren, I might be interested in Tuesday night, depending on where you live (I commute from downtown).

                        Kerri-Ellen

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 23 11:05 AM
                          I live very near renata.

                          To: ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com
                          From: mistressmargrett@...
                          Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:27:46 -0700
                          Subject: Re: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] Sewing workshop

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 23 11:09 AM
                            Unfortunately, please count me out then. Driving into the city once I get home to the northwest suburbs is just not feasible on a weeknight when I have to work the next morning.

                            Kerri-Ellen