Special Membership Rate for Costume-Con 28

  • osierhenry@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Welcome to 2010!

      As a special incentive to come to Costume-Con 28, we are rolling back the membership rate to $70! But only for a few days! This rate will only be valid until the end of Monday, January 4th. You can find the form at http://www.cc28.org/memberships.php. Just write the phrase “This never happened to the other guy” on the form. You can make payment via PayPal to CC2010Milw@.... Feel free to forward this to your friends!

      Henry W. Osier
      Chairman, Costume-Con 28
      May 7 to May 10, 2010 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
      www.CC28.org
      Look for our fan page on Facebook!
      And on Twitter: CostumeCon28
      Got questions?