What happened to the costuming panels at windycon?

  • huskie1968
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
      Wendy Z--

      I still can't find any costuming panels at Windycon to sign up for. Have they been cancelled? I'd post info. on the CCG website if I had any...

      Patrick J. O'Connor
      webmaster@...
    • wendyzski
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2009
        You know as much as I do!

        I finally heard this morning from the head of Programming that she has your info and this message "I'll get back to you about the panels--I'm not done yet. I can't fit in all the costuming panels, but don't have the information here to look at. I hope to be done by Oct. 10 and I'll contact you soon after that."

        I asked her to notify me as soon as possible about which panels are being dropped so that I can shift people around so you are still eligible for reimbursement, but I can't do anything further until she gets back to me.

        Wendy Z

      • MicheleSol@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
          Last year they weren't posted either, the Pat & I had control over who
          was on them. Maybe something similar is going on. We still had you
          fill in the info form.

          Michele Jaye

          Sent from my iPhone
        • wendyzski
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
            It's all in Pat's hands now - I handed over my list and she will make whatever cuts whenever she gets around to it. As soon as I know ANYTHING I promise I will contact everyone.

            I haven't heard anything from the Special Events guy at all since he asked me to do this in June. I had to write copy for the program with no actual information about times, stage sizes, etc. So this seems par for the course (though REALLY irritating) for Windycon.

            Wendy
          • wendyzski
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2009
              OK - I finally beat got word this morning that all the proposed costume panels are scheduled. I'll be getting out contact sheets later this week so people can plot in secret about what they are going to inflict on the attendees and I can retain plausible deniability.

              Wendy Z