Re:Want a cat?

  • MicheleSol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Try heartland on Milwaukee next to Preiser animal hospital. I got
      Asher & Meena through them. (847) 296-6400 they are no kill.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Crystal Cumings
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
        Does anyone know where I can find a class on how to sew on an
        industrial sewing machine and a class on pattern drafting? If not a
        class, a place to rent time on an industrial machine to practice. I
        can't afford and don't want a degree in fashion design. I've sew for
        over 30 years (apparel, costumes, drapes, quilts) and am mechanically
        inclined. So, I could figure this all out on my own but it would take
        more time than taking a class.

        Thanks in advance,
        Crystal
      • MicheleSol@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
          I think Barbara Wright took one at Harper College without doing the
          whole program.

          Michele Jaye

          Sent from my iPhone