Harry Potter and the Museum of Science and Industry

  • osierhenry@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hello, everyone!

      At the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, there is a huge Harry Potter/Hogwarts display featuring stuff from the movies. It is running till late September. I am trying to work out a Grand Unified Outing so that folks from Chicago, St. Louis, and my home town of Milwaukee can all meet up there and go as a group. Tickets are around $26 and should be prepurchased, fro what I have heard.

      Please let me know what dates are good and bad for everyone. I am thinking late July or Late August.

      Henry
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
        I defer to Henry on the Harry Potter expedition, as it will be much better with a large group of costumers. So July 3 will just be the Chicago History Museum, if anyone wants to join me.

        Re dates for the expedition, I will be at Pennsic in late July and early August, so late August will work better for me as long as it is NOT Labor Day weekend. I'll be working Bristol all three days that weekend. But I do have some flexibility with my Bristol schedule other weekends.

        Kerri-Ellen