Tea at Reenactor Fest

  • Michele Jaye Solomon
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
      I haven't seen anything posted recently. Sue Edmunds has offered her
      room for a tea. Who will be coming and what will you be bringing?

      I'm going to bring chicken salad sandwiches again, probably all three
      types. Please let us know ASAP!

      Thanks,

      Michele Jaye Solomon
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
        Whether I'm coming will depend on when it is, because I don't know yet when I can get away from my Guilde table. I'll know more tomorrow evening after work. Plus I have a concom meeting Sat afternoon.

        Re what I can bring? I can bring a spare teapot and cups, if you like (let me know so I can wash them) and I will bake some cookies tonight just in case I can come.

        Another request though--will you have membership materials available this weekend? Because even though I have not been able to attend a meeting yet, I am definitely interested in joining, and I get paid tomorrow. So I will be happy to fill out or provide whatever is necessary, besides a check :-)

        Kerri-Ellen a/k/a Margrett Norwoode of the Guilde of St Lawrence

      • penhalion@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009

          I have been assuming that it's a 'go'. I have posters prepared with blanks for room and time. I have three recipes printed out (20 copies each) and three pieces on aspects of tea party etiquette/Vicorian customs (20 copies each). I am planning on bringing several varieties of teas as well as a tea pot. If we have some cups and a hot-water-maker-thingie we are set to go.

          Karen

          -- "Michele Jaye Solomon" <IckyDetails@...> wrote:

          I haven't seen anything posted recently. Sue Edmunds has offered her
          room for a tea. Who will be coming and what will you be bringing?

          I'm going to bring chicken salad sandwiches again, probably all three
          types. Please let us know ASAP!

          Thanks,

          Michele Jaye Solomon

          Hotel pics, info and virtual tours. Click here to book a hotel online.

        • osierhenry@cs.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
            In a message dated 2/5/2009 5:06:37 PM Central Standard Time, penhalion@... writes:
            I have been assuming that it's a 'go'. I have posters prepared with blanks for room and time. I have three recipes printed out (20 copies each) and three pieces on aspects of tea party etiquette/Vicorian customs (20 copies each). I am planning on bringing several varieties of teas as well as a tea pot. If we have some cups and a hot-water-maker-thingie we are set to go.

            Any idea what time? I was hoping to meet with CC28 staff around 5 PM.

            Henry