3076Re: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] I'm home as of last night

  • Sue Finkle
    Mar 22, 2014
      I am leaving Thursday so if you want me to take your microwave  you will need to get it to me before than.

      Sue F

      On 3/21/2014 1:32 PM, Michele Jaye Solomon wrote:

      Improved enough I'm walking and stairs overnight they let me go home instead of a rehab facility.

      Hope to have a few costumes fit now that I'm at least 20 lighter.

      When are people going to costume-con?  I should still be going, I'm going to have to fly though.

      MJ

      Sue Finkle
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic